2.97± Acres – Yellow Mountain Rd and Valley Pike Road, Roanoke, VA 24014
SOLD TO HIGHEST BID OVER $38,000!
The fabulous 2.97 acres is located in Roanoke City just past the Wellington Subdivision and has road frontage along Yellow Mountain Rd and Valley Pike Rd. This beautiful wooded tract is an ideal homesite to build your dream home. Water and sewer available. Conveniently located and only 1.5 miles to Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital and 2 miles from grocery stores, restaurants and I581. Preview Anytime! Online auction starts November 1, 2023 and ends on Wednesday November 8 at 3pm.
DIRECTIONS: Jefferson ST to Yellow Mountain RD to Left on Valley Pike Rd
Tract 2 (Under Contract)
.384± Acre Residential Lot – Embassy Drive, Roanoke County, VA
(Parcel ID 036.20-05-14.00-0000 – LT 20 BLK 23 SEC 4 MONTCLAIR ESTATES)
BEING SOLD ABSOLUTE!
This .384 Acre Lot is located in Roanoke County on Embassy Drive in Montclair Estates. Water and sewer available. Minutes to grocery stores, shopping, restaurants and I81. Preview Anytime! Being sold Absolute regardless of price! Online auction starts November 1, 2023 and ends on Wednesday November 8 at 3pm.
DIRECTIONS: Peters Creek Rd to Cove Rd to right on Embassy Dr lot on Left.
1.44± Acre Commercial Lot – ZONED C2 – 0 Peters Creek Rd, Roanoke County, VA
(Parcel ID 037.13-04-03.01-0000)
SOLD TO HIGHEST BID OVER $95,000!
This incredible 1.44 Acre Commercial lot zoned C2 is an ideal location with a multitude of potential uses. This tract has a level to gentle sloping topography and is conveniently located just off of Peters Creek Rd behind Mr. Tire Auto Center and next to Public Storage. Sewer runs along the property boundary. Minutes to grocery stores, shopping, restaurants and I81. Preview Anytime! Online auction starts November 1, 2023 and ends on Wednesday November 8 at 3pm.
DIRECTIONS: From I581 to Peters Creek Rd to Right at the sign on the driveway just before Mr. Tire Auto Center top of the drive, property on the Left.
1.07± Acres Prime Commercial Lot – ZONED CBD – 2145 Roanoke Blvd., Salem, VA 24153
(Tax Map # 225-3-5)
SOLD TO HIGHEST BID OVER $95,000!
This 1.07-acre prime commercial lot in Salem, Virginia has a multitude of potential development uses. A level corner lot with frontage along Roanoke Blvd. and Citadel Lane and located directly across from the Salem VA Medical Center. Only minutes to Salem City and Roanoke City and a few miles to 419 and I 81. Water and Sewer available. Preview Anytime! Online auction starts November 1, 2023 and ends on Wednesday November 8 at 3pm.
DIRECTIONS: From 419 in Salem to Roanoke BLVD and Property on Left across from the Salem VA Medical Center.
3.56± Acres – Prime Development Tract – Zoned M2 – 0 3rd Street, Vinton, VA 24179
(Parcel ID 070.08-01-01.07-0000)
SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BID OVER $90,000!
Attention investor and end user, this 3.56-acre tract is a prime development tract located in Vinton, Virginia. Water and Sewer available. Minutes to downtown Roanoke and I581. Preview Anytime! Online auction starts November 1, 2023 and ends on Wednesday November 8 at 3pm.
DIRECTIONS: In Vinton take E Virginia Ave to Hardy Rd to Right on Niagara Rd to Right on Wyndham Dr to Intersection at 3rd Street property on Right.
6.57± Acres – Prime Development Tract – Zoned R3C – Wyndham Dr & Niagara Rd, Vinton, VA 24179
(Parcel ID 070.08-01-01.00-0000)
SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BID OVER $95,000!
This 6.57-acre tract is a prime development for residential or multi family use. Adjoins Southampton Townhomes and Water and Sewer is available. Area amenities such as grocery and shopping are minutes down the road. Preview Anytime! Online auction starts November 1, 2023 and ends on Wednesday November 8 at 3pm.
DIRECTIONS: In Vinton take E Virginia Ave to Hardy Rd to Right on Niagara Rd property on Right.
14.92± Acres – Recreational Paradise Tract – Abundant Wildlife –Trout Stream – Walking Distance to Natl Forest – Lot 73 Caddis Lane, Craig County, VA – Black Diamond Subdivision
(Parcel # 005360 Tax ID 79A-1-73)
This fabulous 14.92-acre tract is located in beautiful Craig County, Virginia and part of the Black Diamond Development (BDD). BDD is a private community surrounded by National Forest and close to the Appalachian Trail as well as the New River. This community has over 2 miles of private stocked trout stream (Johns Creek) and is stocked with rainbow, brown and brook trout. This stream runs through a common area with multiple access points for the creek. The common area includes covered picnic shelters complete with outdoor grills for property owners. This is an ideal weekend retreat or build your dream home in this peaceful and your within walking distance to the Jefferson National Forest. This property is located only 23 miles from Blacksburg, Virginia and 45 miles to Roanoke, Virginia. If you have ever wanted acreage to enjoy for years to come, this is the property for you! Annual HOA $550. Preview Anytime! Online auction starts November 1, 2023 and ends on Wednesday November 8 at 3pm.
DIRECTIONS: GPS- Use Caddis Lane New Castle, VA and it will take you to it!
From New Castle – 311N 5mi to left on 658 15mi to left on Black Diamond Dr to right on Caddis Lane Property on left.
From Newport – 42N 12mi to left on 658 4mi to right on Black Diamond Dr to right on Caddis Lane property on left.
Terms & Conditions
Auction for Multi-Sellers
Vinton, Roanoke City, Roanoke County, Craig County, Salem
Bidding Starts: November 1, 2023, at 8:00 AM ET
Bidding Ends: November 8, 2023, 3:00 PM ET
- AUCTION SALE: The Properties that will be sold subject to Seller’s confirmation of the high bid are Tracts 1, 3-7, except auction tract 2 which will be sold absolute (sold to the highest bid regardless of price). Purchasers will execute the Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement as required in Paragraph 2. The property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate. Bidding signifies you have read and are in agreement with the terms and conditions of the auction.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: The Buyer is required to pay a deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sales price and sign an Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement immediately following SELLER’S acceptance of the bid via Doc U Sign. Buyer may wire funds ($25.00 wire fee) or overnight a cashier’s check for the earnest money deposit at Buyer’s expense.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property are NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at settlement.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the real estate is five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final contract sales price.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
- REAL ESTATE DEED AND POSSESSION: The real estate will be conveyed by a General (Tract 7) or Special (Tracts 1-6) Warranty deed to be prepared at the expense of the Seller and the cost of Virginia Grantor’s tax shall be borne by the Seller. It is agreed the Property is being conveyed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements, and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement which shall be on or before December 20, 2023. The contract to purchase is not assignable. Possession of the Property shall be given to the buyer at settlement.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos, topographic maps, and otherwise, are approximate and are subject to verification by all parties relying on them.
- BIDDING AND SOFT CLOSE: The bidding is hereby offered by Online Auction only and bidding will only be available to registered bidders. The soft close will allow extended bidding until no bids are placed for two minutes. If a bid is placed on any tract within the last two minutes, an additional two minutes will be added to all tracts to ensure everyone gets time to place their bid.
- CONFIRMATION: All auction tracts are sold subject to Seller Confirmation.
- GENERAL: The information contained in the brochure, on woltz.com, all advertising, and the Bidder’s Information Packet is subject to verification by all parties relying on them. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.
- BROKER PARTICIPATION: Any appropriately licensed Virginia broker whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a 2% commission based upon the high bid, and will be paid at settlement by the Seller. Applications must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well as the Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the registered bidder making a bid. Participating Broker must sign the Real Estate Purchase Agreement for winning bid. Agents acting as principals buying on their own behalf, on behalf of family members, other licensed real estate agents, or who represent prospects that have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. An agent may register only one Bidder for this auction.
- SOFTWARE & TECHNOLOGY: Woltz & Associates, Inc. reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion. In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, or any other online auction-related technologies, Woltz & Associates, Inc., reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR WOLTZ & ASSOCIATES, INC. SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information deemed necessary by Auction Company.