Come join this beautiful walk-around community. Ideal location close to the water and shopping.
Brochure correction: Auction Tract 20 was incorrectly drawn on the brochure. The aerial above has been revised to show the correction.
Lakewatch Plantation Carriage Homes
|Auction Tract||Lot||Tax Map Number|
Lakewatch Plantation Estate Lots
|Auction Tract||Lot||Tax Map Number|
ATTENTION: BUILDERS DEVELOPERS INVESTORS and anyone looking for a great deal on a building lot in a nice lakefront community!
Real Estate activity is at an all-time high, home inventory is low and demand is high. We all know in this market if there were homes on each of these lots they would already be sold. Come make a great investment in your future!
Any broker actively licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a two percent (2%) commission at settlement by the Seller. Registration must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well as Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. by noon on June 3, 2021. If prospect attends preview, agent must attend with prospect. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on auction day. Only the first broker to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of licensed real estate agents, on behalf of family members, on behalf of entities in which they hold an ownership interest or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with seller or auction company are not eligible. Only one registered bidder per agent.
Terms & Conditions of Auction
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 1:00 PM. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- AUCTION SALE: Property will be sold absolute to the highest bidder regardless of price. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property are NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company and Trustee assume no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BIDDING: Qualified bidders may bid on individual tracts or any grouping of tracts. The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the real estate is five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER. MARK B. CALLAHAN, SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: Immediately following the sale, successful bidders will be required to sign a Memorandum of Sale, a copy of which is available from the Auction Company. The successful bidders must pay a Deposit of $2,000 per lot at the time the Memorandum of Sale is signed on the day of sale and made payable to Mark B. Callahan, Substitute Trustee. The Deposit is payable by cash, cashier’s check, personal check, or wire transfer.
- REAL ESTATE DEED: The real estate will be conveyed by special warranty deed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements, and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before July 19, 2021. There will be no assigning of tracts or deeds between bidders. Tracts will be deeded in the manner purchased at the auction.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate. Refer to survey for exact boundary locations
- GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.