Bidding Opens May 9, 8:00 AM (EDT)
Bidding Closes May 19, 1:00 PM (EDT)
TRACTORS, FORKLIFTS, TRUCK SCALES AND MOTORCYCLES
- Ford 2000 Tractor with Power Steering, Used Very Little, Only 962.9 Hours, A True Gem!
- John Deere 5010 Tractor, 6 Cylinder, Diesel, 4556 Hours, 8 Speed Synchro Range Transmission,
- Barn Find Type of Tractor
- John Deere 3020 Tractor, 5,061 Hours Showing, Power Shift Transmission, 1 Set of Remote
- Outlets, Rear Wheel Weights, Does Not Run
- John Deere HX10 Rotary Cutter, Pull Type, 540 Pto, Looks Great
- Datsun 5000 LP Gas Forklift
- Komatsu FG20S LP Gas Forklift
- Mettler Toledo 100,000# Platform Truck Scales, Manual Scales Converted Years Ago to Electric, Buyer to Remove
- Hunkapillar Hydraulic Truck Lift, 100,000# Capacity, Use to Dump Tractor Trailers, Twin 40 HP
- 3-Phase Motor Drive Hydraulic Pumps, Buyer to Remove
- 1977 BMW 600cc Motorcycle
- 1964 Chevrolet Covair 2-Door Convertible
CIDER MAKING AND BOTTLING EQUIPMENT
- Bellmer Winkelpresse Juicer, Drums Replated 2 Years Ago and Not Used Since
- Krones Rotina Labeling Machine, Glue Type Labeler
- (2) Sweco Vibro Energy Vibrating Separators
- Pre Heater for Jars Prior to Cider Being Placed in Them
- Delaval Pasteurizer with Screens and Plates
- Pumps and Motors
- Winchester Equipment Pump High Pressure Pump Sprayer, Buyer to Remove
Diaphragm Pumps, Roller Conveyors, Box Fan
- Pallets of ½ Gallon Glass Jars, New in Box
- 6,000 Gallon Stainless Steel Insulated Tank, in Building, Buyer to Remove
- (2) 4,000 Gallon Stainless Steel Insulted Tanks. Painted on The Outside and Located Outside and Ready to be Removed
- (2) 3,000 Gallon Stainless Steel Insulated Tanks. Painted on the Outside and located Outside Ready to Go
- DeWalt Kerosene Torpedo Shop Heater
- Pallet Jacks
- Wooden Pallets
- (2) Yard Type Sprayers
- John Deere 714 A Forage Wagon, Front was Rebuilt in 2003 and Not Used Much Since.
- John Deere 16 A Forage Wagon
- Soil Pan, Old School Type Big Pan, Scoop Bucket 5-Foot Wide
- Perfect Flail Mowers, Offset Hitch, 540 Pto, 7 Foot
- 60’s Model Ford F 600 Flatbed Truck with Cattle Box on it. Classic Dusty Barn Find, Don’t Miss It!
- Hay Spear
SHOP TOOLS & BOATS, TRAILERS & MISC
- Miller Syncrowave 250 Welder, Stick and Tig Welder
- Packmaster Plasma Cutting System, 110 Volt
- Old Montgomery Ward Boat Motor
- Wrenches, Hammers, Drills, Tools of all Kinds
- Hen Nesting Boxes
- Landa Pressure Washer
- Single Motorcycle Trailer
- Double Motorcycle Trailer
- 13’ V Bottom Aluminum Boat on Single Axle Trailer
- 4’ X 8’ Single Axle Trailer, Plywood Floor
15% Buyer’s Premium
Online Auction Terms and Conditions
Type: Online-Only Auction- No Reserve-Everything sells regardless of price.
Location: 103 Murray Farm Road, Roanoke, VA 24019
Description: Murray Cider Company, Inc. Equipment Auction
Auction Opens: 8:00 AM EDT Monday, May 9, 2022
Auction Closes: Auction will start closing at 1:00 PM EDT on Thursday, May 19, 2022 by soft close. A soft close prevents individuals from entering a bid at the very last second before an auction closes with the intent to prevent others from bidding higher. We will have a 2-minute soft close policy for every lot. If the lot is bid on during the lot’s closing period, additional time will be added until no more bidding takes place within the 2-minute period.
Inspection Dates: Saturday, May 7 and Thursday May, 12 from 1 to 4 PM EDT.
Personal Property Location & Pickup: The Property is located at 103 Murray Farm Road, Roanoke, VA 24019. Pickup times are May 20 and 21 from 10 AM to 4 PM.
Buyer Premium: A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid amount to determine the full purchase amount. For example, if your high bid is $100.00, your total purchase amount will be $115.00.
Payment: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, and Cash that can be paid on-site at pickup! All credit cards will be charged a 3% convenience fee.
Sales Tax: This is a business liquidation, so no sales tax will be charged on the personal property.
Disclaimer: Woltz & Associates, Inc. does not guarantee the authenticity of the listed equipment hours or vehicle’s mileage. Hours and mileage are listed as shown on equipment and vehicles. All items are sold “AS IS” with all faults. Photographs and descriptions of the items are to aid bidders in the bidding process. We make every effort to ensure that the items are photographed and described as accurately as possible.
All Sales are Final: ALL SALES ARE FINAL WITH NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON. All items sold “AS IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any items offered in this sale. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value, or any other determinative factor. Woltz & Associates, Inc. may attempt to describe the personal property in advertising and on the internet but makes no representations. Vehicles are sold “As Is” with no representation of title.
Shipping Instructions: THERE IS NO SHIPPING FOR THIS AUCTION. Buyer is responsible for all shipping logistics and costs.
Removal of Personal Property: Paid receipt must be shown at time of pickup. BE SURE TO BRING YOUR PAID RECEIPT. Personal property becomes the responsibility of the buyer at the time of the sale. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller provides equipment or labor to remove items purchased. Titles, if available, and keys to the vehicles will be released with a paid cash receipt. Personal property pickup will be at the property, 103 Murray Farm Road, Roanoke, VA 24019, and may be picked up on May 20 & 21 from 10 AM to 4 PM EDT. Seller will give truck scale and lift buyers 60 days from the close of auction to remove these items. Buyer of the 6,000± gal tank inside will have 30 days to remove at their expense. Failure by the buyer(s) to meet the removal schedule and conditions may result in the loss of your purchases without refund. Auction Company and Seller are not responsible in case of accidents on-premises. Buyers causing damage, harm, creating environmental issues, dumping, destroying or abandoning, refusal, or any other act to cause monetary expense to be incurred to a Seller’s Property or auction site location or property of any type will be held liable for ANY AND ALL damages, cleanup, or repair and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Bid Increments: Minimum bid increments are as follows:
Bid Amount Bid Increment
0.00 – 19.00 1.00 USD
19.01 – 49.00 2.00 USD
49.01 – 199.00 5.00 USD
199.01 – 500.00 10.00 USD
500.01- 1,000.00 25.00 USD
1,000.01- 9,999,999 50.00 USD
Liability: Bidders inspecting or removing enter Property at their own risk. Auction Company and Seller assume no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property when inspecting or removing the personal property.
Agency: The Auction Company and its representatives represent the Seller.
Woltz & Associates, Inc. reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion. Items may be added or deleted from sale. In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, or any other online auction-related technologies, Woltz & Associates, Inc., reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR WOLTZ & ASSOCIATES, INC. SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information deemed necessary by Auction Company.
NOTE: Forklifts must remain on premises until 4 PM on May 21. They will be used to assist buyer with loading equipment. Questions, contact Russell Seneff at 540.765.7733.
Download our App: