Registration for Online Bidding Will Be Posted Soon
If you plan to attend the auction and bid in person, which we hope you do, registration will start March 27, 1 PM at 4100 Adventure Base Road, Radford, VA
Tract 1: 4100 Adventure Base Road, Radford, Va. 63± Acres, with a large event center complete with commercial kitchen, offices, conference rooms, and multiple restrooms. In addition, there are 16 cottages complete with 4 separate bathhouses and three counselor quarters having 5 bedrooms and 4 baths total. Property has a private water Class A water works system and central drain field. There was a special use permit for the Boy Scouts to build docks for the camp which will be removed by current owner. New docks will require new permits to comply with the current shoreline management plan. The removal allows a new buyer to develop the property to meet their desired development plans. All of the contents, commercial kitchen equipment and furniture of the event center, bathhouses and cabins will convey. Property is mostly wooded with 1,757± feet of shoreline located across from the Claytor Lake State Park property. This is a pristine waterfront property with endless potential. Long range lake views are abundant from this property. Please come view the property, in person, at the previews or by appointment.
Tract 2: 6380 Owens Road, Radford, Va. This parcel is improved by a well-built 3 bedroom, 3 bath home with an unfinished, full basement complete with a garage on 4.7± acres with 2,352± finished sq feet. This tract fronts on Owens Road.
Pulaski County is excited about assisting any buyer to accomplish their development plan for this property. There is tremendous potential to create a multitude of uses, they range from institutional educational retreat, campgrounds, event venue, park facility, recreational destination complete with restaurant, cabins, meeting rooms and outdoor amenities to a private corporate compound. Please feel free to reach out to Pulaski County to discuss your development plans.
Contact Markie Saunders at 540.994.2401.
From I-81 at Radford Exit 105, exit and turn towards Radford. Turn left on Little River Road (605) go 6.5 miles and turn right on Owens Road. Go 2.2 miles to property on right.
Basic Terms & Conditions of the Auction
- AUCTION SALE: The Property will be sold subject to Seller’s confirmation of the high bid. Purchaser will execute the Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement as required in Paragraph 2. The property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate. Bidding signifies you have read and are in agreement with the terms and conditions of the auction.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: The Buyer is required to pay a deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sales price and sign an Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement immediately following SELLERS acceptance of the bid. Buyer may wire funds ($25.00 wire fee), present a cashier’s check or personal check with a bank letter of good standing for the earnest money deposit.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property are NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at settlement.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company and Seller assume no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the real estate is five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final contract sales price.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
- REAL ESTATE DEED AND POSSESSION: The real estate will be conveyed by a General Warranty deed to be prepared at the expense of the Seller and the cost of Virginia deed transfer tax shall be borne by the Seller. It is agreed the Property is being conveyed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements, and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement which shall be on or before May 29, 2024. The contract to purchase is not assignable. Possession of the Property shall be given to the buyer at settlement.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos, topographic maps, and otherwise, are approximate and are subject to verification by all parties relying on them.
- BIDDING: The bidding is hereby offered to registered bidders only. Registration for on-site opens at 1:00PM on the day of sale.
- CONFIRMATION: All auction tracts are sold subject to Seller Confirmation.
- GENERAL: The information contained in the brochure, on woltz.com, all advertising, and the Bidder’s Information Packet is subject to verification by all parties relying on them. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.
- BROKER PARTICIPATION: Any appropriately licensed Virginia broker whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a 2% commission based upon the high bid, and will be paid at settlement by the Seller. Applications must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well as the Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00pm, March 26, 2024. Participating Broker must sign the Real Estate Purchase Agreement for winning bid. Agents acting as principals buying on their own behalf, on behalf of family members, other licensed real estate agents, or who represent prospects that have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. An agent may register and represent only one Bidder for this auction.
- SOFTWARE & TECHNOLOGY: Woltz & Associates, Inc. reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion. In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, or any other online auction-related technologies, Woltz & Associates, Inc., reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR WOLTZ & ASSOCIATES, INC. SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information deemed necessary by Auction Company.
- Online Bidders must register by NOON on Monday, March 25, 2024.