This beautiful two-story “Classical Revival” home was built in 1992 and was modeled after the original 12,000-square-foot version named “The Masco House”, which was constructed in Atlanta in the ’90s’ and is a Scholz Design. The home is situated on 2.2 acres in Martinsville, Virginia within the Chatmoss Country Club and across from the fairway of the first hole of the golf course.
This impressive home is truly one of a kind. The attention to detail can be seen in every room – from coffered ceilings and marble accents to extensive crown molding. The sellers have made several major updates recently, including a new roof, stucco repairs with a certified inspection and 1-year warranty, and major upgrades to exterior landscaping. This home is move-in-ready and will move fast! Call today!
- Water and sewer is public, no septic tank
- Electrical service is AEP
- CenturyLink can do internet and cable
- Gas service through Southwestern Virginia Gas – used for stove and fireplaces
- The top floor has two full bathrooms
- The main level has three full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom
- Annual taxes: $3,866