John Deere 7810, Cab Tractor, 4×4, with Power Shift Transmission. 9832 hrs.
John Deere 4640, Cab, Power Shift. This is a clean 4640 with Straight Pipe, 6753 hrs. and is one of the best sounding tractors in Franklin County.
McCormick MTX 135 Cab Tractor, 4×4, New Michelin Tires on the Rear, 9773 hrs.
International 2806 Industrial Tractor
John Deere 6620 Grain Combine
John Deere 213 Flex Grain Head
John Deere 443 Narrow Row Corn Head
Gehl 7810E Skid Steer with Pilot Controls
John Deere 270 Skid Steer with Hand and Foot Controls
John Deere 4240 Parts Tractor
Gehl 7810 Parts Skid Steer with Hand and Foot Control
1989 Mack with 300 HP Diesel Engine with a Husky Manure Spreader on the Back. Dale said this is a Real Truck here!
1972 Mack Truck with 20’ Scott Dump Bed. Silage Hauling Special Here.
HAY, FEED & MISC EQUIPMENT
New Holland 590, BIG SQUARE HAY BALER, 1000 PTO. Here it is and ready to take home.
John Deere 946 MoCo, 2 Point Hitch, 1000 PTO with TRANSPORT CART!
Krone Swadrow 810 Rotary Hay Rake, Great Condition, 540 PTO, 2 Point Hitch
Vermeer TE 1710 Four Basket Hay Tedder. Only used fall season of last year.
Haybuster 1206, 12’ No Till Drill, Sought After 6” Spacing, Pull Type with Dolly Wheels, Gandy Box Applicator for Legume Seeds
Pequea Planter-John Deere 7000 6 Row No Till Corn Planter, Liquid Fertilizer and Foam Marker. Dale said this is a Great Machine!
Paul Zimmerman Tandem Axle Spray Rig, Poly Tank, Hyd Fold Booms and Foam Marker, 540 PTO. Nice Rig!
Gen Power 100KW Generator, 1000 PTO
Frontier Skid Steer Mounted Silage Facer, Hyd Driven
Dry Hill Multi-Use Manure Pump
Tandem Axle Shop Made Cattle Trailer
Woods 15’ Batwing Rotary Cutter
John Deere 3950 Silage Chopper with Grass Head, Head Recently Reworked, Everything but Bands. Tight Well Running Machine.
United Farm Tools 4200 Silage Dump Wagon. The time Is Now for this Machine, Come and Get It!
Massey Ferguson Blower, Like New, Nice
Side Shooter Skid Steer Implement for Saw Dust
Gehl 1540 Silage Blower
Balzer 1016 Silage Dump Station, Hyd Driven
Gap Hill Farm Wagon, 6 Wheels, 20’
Calumet Tandem Axle Liquid Manure Spreader, Some Metal Replaced, 540 PTO, Hyd Ruck Brakes on Wheels
Soil Mover Land Plane, Pull Type 12’
52’ Grain Auger
Taylor Way Hyd Fold Leveling Disc, Pull Type, 26 Discs on Front and 28 on Rear
4 Wheel Hay Wagon, Needs New Bed
Mixer Tires 13.0/65-18 Implement Tires with Tubes
Fuel Tank with Battery Operated Pump
Keenan Klassic II 200 Feed Wagon
3 Point Quick Hitch
3 Point Spray Booms
King Hitter Skid Steer Mounted Post Driver
Euro Bale Spear
1550 Gallon Flat Bottom Poly Tank
Nugent Bale Splitter
Skid Steer Buckets, Pallet Forks, Manure Scraper, Bale Forks, and Tooth Bucket
Blu-Jet 3 Shank Sub Soiler
Old Style Post Driver, 3 Point
3 Point Auger
*Deutz 6155 Cab Tractor with Front End Loader, 971 hrs.
*The Deutz is a leased tractor and is subject to Seller confirmation.
Everything else sells Absolute to the highest bidder.
Dale has some great equipment that is ready to go to work for you. Don’t miss this chance!
From US 220 turn east on Taylors Road, farm is on your left at 2721 Taylors Road.
From Route 116 turn on Bonbrook Mill Road and then turn right on Taylors Road and farm is on your right. Watch for signs!
Terms of Sale
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 8:00 AM. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- AUCTION SALE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All property will be auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of re-fund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
- DISCLAIMER: Auction Company does not guarantee the authenticity of listed equipment hours. Hours were listed as shown on equipment at that time.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the auction today is 10% of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price. If you bid $100 the sales price will be $110.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
- PAYMENT FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY: All personal property must be paid for in full on day of auction sale by cash, cashier’s check, or personal/business check. If paid by personal or business check, titles and keys to vehicles and heavy equipment will be provided upon the clearing of the check.
- REMOVAL OF PERSONAL PROPERTY: Personal property becomes the responsibility of the Buyer at the time of sale. The Auction Company does not provide equipment or labor to remove purchased items. Except heavy equipment, all personal property must be removed from the premises today unless prior arrangements are made with Auction Company.
- GENERAL: The information contained in the brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.