More photos are available in the slideshow. Mobile users swipe left on the photo below to advance. Desktop users click on the dots underneath the photo.
Bidding Opens: March 1, 2021 and
Closes March 12, 2021 1:00 PM (Soft Close)
Bid online at https://woltz.hibid.com/
- 30′ Chris Craft Cabin Cruiser with a new rebuilt motor that was just installed. Currently docked at Bay Roc Marina over $5,000 spent in the last months changing motor, buffing and getting back on the water.
- 17′ Chris Craft 168 with trailer, V6 inboard/outboard (has not run in years) (been in storage over 10 years)
- 17′ Boston Whaler with trailer, 115 Evinrude engine (does not run)(has been in storage for many years)
- 1998 Harley Davidson Sportster 883/XL/1200 (red) (Only 4,656 miles) (VIN # 1HD4CAM14WY221644)
- 1981 Harley Davidson Touring FLH (orange/black) (VIN # 1HD1AJK248YO28554) (25119 miles)
- 1985 Red Honda Elite 250 scooter with helmet box (6936 miles)(VIN # MFO105FK009800) Shop manual
- Red Honda Spree motorcycle (4626 miles)
- (2) Dahon bicycle, collapsible (blue)
- 1992 Harley Davidson (FLHTC4) Electro Glide Ultra Classic (Vin # 1HD1DPLIONY501290)(47,747 miles)
- Bar Caddy, small steam engine, Road Rage
- Piedmont DC-3 model & flight ops manual and Fairchild F-27
- 1948 -1988 Piedmont DC – 3 Fairchild picture signed by Tom Davis – Founder and President of Piedmont Airlines
- Field and Stream, Acqua, Bulova, Advance, Elgon, Express LA, Norfolk & Western, Wathan, Harper, active wear watch
- Yamaha EF 1000 Gas Generator (new condition – quiet when running)
- New Predator 2000 watt generator
- New Honda EU 2000i generator 2000 watt
- New Chicago 800 watt gas generator
- 5 string banjo “Cameo” (excellent beginner banjo with case)
- Craftsman Jigsaw (works), Black and Decker Jigsaw (works), Chicago electric impact wrench, Pittsburgh impact socket wrench
- Craftsman impact air hammer, Sawzall (works well), old electric drill (works)
- (2) Raggedy Ann Dolls, Old Milwaukee hat, match holder, bottle opener, faux coon skin hat, (2) card decks, metal tin box, glass candle holder, funny glasses, Grayson Co. VA paperweight, wooden bird house
- LEGO Sopwith model, Green Machine Frog Band, (4) badminton rackets, JENGA game, RC electric racing boat
- And much more.
Online Auction Terms and Conditions
Type: Online-Only Auction- No Reserve-Everything sells regardless of price.
Location: 8984 Deer Run Drive SE, Copper Hill, VA 24079
Auction Opens: 8:00 AM ET, Monday, March 1, 2021
Auction Closes: Auction will start closing at 1:00 PM ET on March 12, 2021, by soft close. A soft close prevents individuals from entering a bid at the very last second before an auction closes with the intent to prevent others from bidding higher. We will have a 2-minute soft close policy for every lot. If the lot is bid on during the lot’s closing period, additional time will be added until no more bidding takes place within the 2-minute period.
Description: The Estate of Charles M. Peavler.
Inspection: The Personal Property will be available for inspection on March 7, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET.
Personal Property Location & Pickup: The Property is located at 8984 Deer Run Drive, SE, Copper Hill, VA 24079. Pickup times are March 13 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET & March 14 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET. Special pickup time for Lot 34 ONLY. Schedule pickup time with auctioneer.
Buyer Premium: A 13% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid amount to determine the full purchase amount. For example, if your high bid is $100.00, your total purchase amount will be $113.00.
Payment: The buyer’s credit card (cc used for registration) will be charged immediately following the close of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. You will be emailed a receipt to the email address you provided during registration.
Sales Tax: Sales tax will be collected on items purchased at this auction. Tax-Exempt Status- If you are exempt from the applicable sales tax, you must submit your tax-exempt form for this sale prior to the auction closing. Once you have completed the appropriate tax-exempt form, please email the form to email@example.com for review of your information. If you do not submit your form prior to the auction closing, the applicable sales tax will be charged, and you’ll need to apply directly to the applicable state for a refund.
Disclaimer: Woltz & Associates, Inc. does not guarantee the authenticity of the listed equipment hours or vehicle’s mileage. Hours and mileage are listed as shown on equipment and vehicles. All items are sold “AS IS” with all faults. Photographs and descriptions of the items are to aid bidders in the bidding process. We make every effort to ensure that the items are photographed and described as accurately as possible.
All Sales are Final: ALL SALES ARE FINAL WITH NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON. All items sold “AS IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any items offered in this sale. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value, or any other determinative factor. Woltz & Associates, Inc. may attempt to describe the personal property in advertising and on the internet but makes no representations.
Shipping Instructions: THERE IS NO SHIPPING FOR THIS AUCTION. Buyer is responsible for all shipping logistics and costs.
Removal of Personal Property: Paid receipt must be shown at time of pickup. BE SURE TO BRING YOUR PAID RECEIPT. Personal property becomes the responsibility of the buyer at the time of the sale. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller provides equipment or labor to remove items purchased. Titles and keys to the vehicles will be released with paid receipt. Personal property pickup will be at the property, 8984 Deer Run Drive SE, Copper Hill, VA 24079, and pickup times are March 13 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET & March 14 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET. Special pickup time for Lot 34 ONLY. Schedule pickup time with auctioneer. Failure by the buyer(s) to meet the removal schedule and conditions may result in the loss of your purchases without refund. Auction Company and Seller are not responsible in case of accidents on-premises. Buyers causing damage, harm, creating environmental issues, dumping, destroying or abandoning, refusal, or any other act to cause monetary expense to be incurred to a Seller’s Property or auction site location or property of any type will be held liable for ANY AND ALL damages, cleanup, or repair and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Bid Increments: Minimum bid increments are as follows:
Bid Amount Bid Increment
0.00 – 19.00 1.00 USD
19.01 – 49.00 2.00 USD
49.01 – 199.00 5.00 USD
199.01 – 500.00 10.00 USD
500.01- 1,000.00 25.00 USD
1,000.01- 9,999,999 50.00 USD
Liability: Bidders inspecting or removing enter Property at their own risk. Auction Company and Seller assume no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property when inspecting or removing the personal property.
Agency: The Auction Company and its representatives represent the Seller.
Woltz & Associates, Inc. reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion. Items may be added or deleted from sale. Auction Company reserves the right to cancel or postpone and reopen the auction in the case of system failure.