More photos are available in the slideshow. Mobile users swipe left on the photo above to advance. Desktop users click on the dots underneath the photo.
Auction will held Saturday, January 18 at 11:00 AM as scheduled.
Real Estate consists of 5 acre of property. Nice rural setting in Penhook area of Franklin County Virginia. Tax ID: 1050005803 (Real Estate Sells First)
The property houses the bulk tobacco barns, propane tank, and the greenhouse.
Also selling farm equipment Click for more details
From Route 40 at Carl’s Place (west of Gretna and east of Rocky Mount Va) turn south on Snow Creek Road (890). Go 8 miles and turn left on Truevine Road. Go 3.9 miles and turn right on Circle Creek Road. Go 1 mile to property on the right.
Terms & Conditions of the Auction
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 10:00 AM. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- AUCTION SALE: The Real Estate and Personal Property in this auction sells absolute to the highest bidder today. regardless of price. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the real estate is NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting the property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BIDDING: The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The real estate Buyer’s Premium is seven percent (7%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final contract sales price. The personal property Buyer’s Premium is ten percent (10%) of the high bid. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final selling price.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sales price will be required on day of sale. The deposit is payable by cash, cashier’s check, or personal check payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account.
- REAL ESTATE DEED: The real estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before March 3, 2020.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate. Refer to survey for exact boundary locations.
- PAYMENT FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY: All personal property must be paid for in full on day of auction sale by cash, cashier’s check, or personal or business check. If paid by check, titles and keys to vehicles and heavy equipment will be provided upon the clearing of a personal or business check.
- REMOVAL OF PERSONAL PROPERTY: Personal property becomes the responsibility of the Buyer at the time of sale. The Auction Company does not provide equipment or labor to remove purchased items. Except heavy equipment, all personal property must be removed from the premises on sale day unless prior arrangements are made with Auction Company.
- GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.