More photos are available in the slideshow. Mobile users swipe left on the photo below to advance. Desktop users click on the dots underneath the photo.
Magnolia Ave (Route 501) Across From Dickinson Lane, Buena Vista, VA 24416
Property also fronts along Woodland Ave. behind Enderly Heights Elementary School
Valuable Land in Buena Vista, Virginia
Home of Southern Virginia University
- Less than 10 minutes to I-81 exit 188A
- Long public road frontage
- Long frontage along George Washington National Forest
- Valuable timber
- Public water and sewer to all building lots and most large tracts
- Good network of interior roads
- Long range views of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains and countryside
- Beautiful rolling topography
- Opportunity for commercial, agricultural, residential, and recreational uses
From Interstate 81 in Rockbridge Co., VA between Lexington and Natural Bridge, take I-81 Exit 188A, go East on Rt. 60 for 3.5 miles into Buena Vista. Go right, or south, on Rt. 501 Beech Ave. (stay on Truck Route, not Business Route) .4 miles. Keep straight on Sycamore Ave. (501 Truck Route) which becomes Magnolia Ave. for a total of 1.7 miles and property begins on left, just past Enderly Heights Elementary School. Property has long frontage along Rt. 501, which ends just beyond Dickinson Lane (Property is on left and Dickinson Lane is on Right).
Sale Site Directions
McCaulley Pavilion at Vista Links Golf Course – 100 Vista Links Drive, Buena Vista, VA 24416. Take I-81 Exit 188 A and go East on Rt. 60 2.7 miles, turn right on Vista Links Dr. and follow .4 miles to sale site.
Terms and Conditions
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 3 PM. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- AUCTION SALE: The property is being sold subject to Seller confirmation of the high bid. ALL CONFIRMED SALES ARE FINAL. All property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate before bidding.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property is not conditional upon financing. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BIDDING: Qualified bidders may bid on individual tracts, any grouping of tracts, or in its entirety. The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the real estate is five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final contract sales price.
- AGENCY: The Auction Company and its representatives represent the Seller.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sales price will be required on day of sale. The deposit is payable by cash, cashier’s check, business or personal check payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account.
- CLOSING DATE FOR REAL ESTATE: The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before January 20, 2020.
- TRANSFER OF TITLE TO REAL ESTATE: The real estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed, free and clear of liens, and subject to all rights, reservations, covenants, conditions, easements, rights-of-way, and restrictions of record, as the same may lawfully apply to the Property, and to all matters which would be disclosed by a survey and inspection of the Property.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate. Refer to the survey for exact boundary locations.
- GENERAL: The information contained in the brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.
- Aerial Photography
- Topographic Map
- MUC (Mixed Use Corridor) Zoning - Zoning Code
- R-2 (Residential District) Zoning - Zoning Code
- Zoning Map Amendment
- Zoning Map
- Title Commitment - Tract 1
- Title Commitment - Tract 2
- Title Commitment - Tract 3
- Title Commitment - Tract 4
- Title Commitment - Tract 5
- Title Commitment - Tract 6
- Title Commitment - Tract 7
- Title Commitment - Tract 8
- Title Commitment - Tract 9
- Title Commitment - Tract 10
- Title Commitment - Tract 11
- Title Commitment - Tract 12
- Title Commitment - Tract 13
- Title Commitment - Tract 14
- Title Commitment - Tract 15
- Title Commitment - Tract 16
- Covenants and Restrictions - Applies to Auction Tracts 7-16