More photos are available in the slideshow. Mobile users swipe left on the photo below to advance. Desktop users click on the dots underneath the photo.
- Ideal location – only 10 minutes from Interstate 81 Exit 188A
- 16 tracts have public road frontage
- Gentle to moderate rolling topography with numerous great building sites
- Long range views of the surrounding mountains and countryside
- Many tracts have long frontage on major streams (Lowry Run and Popular Cove Run, branches off the Maury River).
- Open agricultural land and wooded land with significant timber value
- Offering features 8 large tracts ranging from 13± acres to 72± acres
- Additional 9 building lots are just over 1 acre with public water and sewer
- Public water and sewer is available to most of the large tracts
- Road frontage is on US Rt. 501 (S. Magnolia Ave), Woodland Ave., Robinson Gap Rd. and Beverly Hollow Lane. Many on-site interior roads also serve the property
The prime location and configuration of this land offers great mixed potential for commercial/industrial, residential, agricultural and recreational uses.
Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to buy valuable land at your price!!!
From Interstate 81 in Rockbridge Co., VA between Lexington and Natural Bridge, take I-81 Exit 188A, go East on Rt. 60 for 3.5 miles into Buena Vista. Go right, or south, on Rt. 501 Beech Ave. (stay on Truck Route, not Business Route) .4 miles. Keep straight on Sycamore Ave. (501 Truck Route) which becomes Magnolia Ave. for a total of 1.7 miles and property begins on left, just past Enderly Heights Elementary School. Property has long frontage along Rt. 501, which ends just beyond Dickinson Lane (Property is on left and Dickinson Lane is on Right).
See aerial photo to reach other roads and entrance points on property.