More photos are available in the slideshow. Mobile users swipe left on the photo below to advance. Desktop users click on the dots underneath the photo.
The Lambert family has decided it is time to sell their Holston River property located near White’s Mill in Washington County, Virginia. This beautiful well cared for property is located in the Toole Creek area of the county and offers tons of water frontage on the North Fork of the Holston River, Toole Creek, Mitchell Branch, and Gobbler Branch. There is a lot of water that flows through this nice farm. Wildlife abounds. You name it we have seen it, and yes, we did see grouse on this farm!
|Tract||Acreage (±)||River Frontage|
Lambert Home (auction tract 10) 22374 Hampton Drive is a beautiful custom-built, 4,354 SF ranch home consisting of 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, hardwood and tile flooring, 9-foot ceilings, 3-200-amp electrical services, an inground pool, and attached and detached garages.
Dr. Conrad’s former Cape Cod-style home (auction tract 12) 22290 Hampton Drive is 3,135 SF of living space with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a screened porch, and attached garage.
Original Log Home (auction tract 14) 22142 Hampton Drive. This circa 1915 home has 2,028 SF of finished area and has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The home is currently rented for $400 a month.
From Abingdon, Virginia: Turn left onto Whites Mill Road, go 4.4 miles turn right onto Rich Valley Road, go 0.3 mile turn left onto Toole Creek Road, go 2.2 miles turn right onto Hampton Drive.
Agricultural / Commercial Lender
P O Box 1008 Abingdon, VA 24212
Cell 276-356-3552 | Office 276-623-0128 | Fax 276-623-0510
Loan Officer | Farm Credit of the Virginias
19292 Lee Hwy | P.O. Box 977 | Abingdon, VA 24212
Office: 276.628.5191 Ext. 1426 | Mobile: 276.698.9136 | Fax: 276.628.1695
NMLS # 1024033| KWhite@FCVirginias.com| FarmCreditofVirginias.com | FarmCreditKnowledgeCenter.com
Personal Property – Online Auction Only
Lambert personal property from house on tract 10: furniture, Kubota RTV, Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O. four wheeler and more.
Auction Closes Thursday, November 7, 12:00 NOON
Pick up Saturday, November 9 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
13% Buyer’s Premium
Bid on personal property at woltz.hibid.com
Broker Participation on Real Estate
Any broker actively licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a two percent (2%) commission at settlement by the Seller. Registration must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address, and signature of agent and prospect as well as Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. by noon on Monday, November 4, 2019. If prospect attends preview, agent must attend with prospect. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on auction day. Only the first broker to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of licensed real estate agents, on behalf of family members, on behalf of entities in which they hold an ownership interest, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with Seller or Auction Company are not eligible.
Terms & Conditions of Real Estate Auction
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at noon. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- AUCTION SALE: The property is being sold subject to seller confirmation. All confirmed sales are final. All property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property are not conditional upon financing. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BIDDING: Qualified bidders may bid on individual tracts or any grouping of tracts. The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the real estate is seven percent (7%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
- AGENCY: The Auction Company and its representatives represent the Seller.
- LEAD-BASED PAINT: The houses on auction tracts 12 & 14 were built prior to 1978 and may contain lead-based paint. A lead-based paint inspection may be performed by bidders prior to the auction sale date. Applicable lead-based paint documents and information are available from Auction Company. Bidders will be provided a lead-based paint disclosure prior to signing a real estate purchase agreement and agree to waive the ten (10) day right to inspection after the auction sale.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sales price is required on the day of sale. The deposit is payable by cash, cashier’s check, or personal check payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account.
- REAL ESTATE DEED: The real estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before December 20, 2019. There will be no assigning of tracts or deeds between bidders. Tracts will be deeded in the manner purchased at the auction.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate. Refer to the survey for exact boundary locations.
- GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.
- Aerial Photography
- Topographic Map
- Survey (Single Page)
- Survey (Multiple Pages)
- Title Commitment
- Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement
- Lead-Based Paint Disclosure (Tracts 12 & 14)
- Residential Property Disclosure Statement
- Residential Septic System Disclosure Statement
- Drainfield Sketches and General Approval Letter
- Site and Soil Evaluation Report
- Flood Plain Map
- Flood Plain Map Tract 1
- Termite Inspections - Tracts 10, 12 and 14
- Broker Participation Form