166 Morewood Road
Hardy, Virginia 24101
(Behind CVS Pharmacy/ Member One)
This home is located in the middle of the Westlake Village on 2.93± acres. It is in the heart of growth and development! Located on Morewood Road behind CVS and Member One, this property is prime for someone to instill their own conception for its use. The home is currently 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, hardwood floors, kitchen with bar and dining area, and a spacious living room with lots of natural light. Additional space includes the unfinished basement and a carport that was enclosed for a wonderful sitting area. The brick exterior, metal roof and vinyl replacement windows make this home basically maintenance free. All of this is finished off with a setting of beautiful mature landscaping and hardwood trees.
Zoned A-1 in the Westlake Village Center Overlay District
Appraised in 2017 for $178,000
Currently assessed for $143,300
Come bid your price on October 17!
Basic Terms & Conditions of the Auction
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 10:00AM. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- AUCTION SALE: The property will be sold subject to confirmation of the high bid by the Seller.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property is NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BIDDING: The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the real estate is 7% of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
- LEAD PAINT: The property was built prior to 1978 and may contain lead-based paint. A lead-paint inspection may be performed by bidders prior to the auction sale date. Applicable lead paint documents and information are available from Auction Company. Bidders will be provided a lead-paint disclosure prior to signing a real estate purchase agreement and agree to waive the ten (10) day right to inspection after the auction sale.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sales price will be required on day of sale. The deposit is payable by cash, cashier’s check, or pre-approved personal check payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account. Personal checks will be approved if the Buyer presents a bank letter stating that the Buyer is a customer of the bank and the checking account is in good standing.
- REAL ESTATE DEED: The real estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before December 4, 2018.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate. Refer to survey for exact boundary locations.
- GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.