Verne and Joyce Anderson were lifelong residents of Pittsylvania County, Virginia and three generations of Andersons have lived and farmed in this community. We will be liquidating their farm equipment at Absolute Auction on November 3 don’t miss this sale of great farm equipment.
Tractors and Trucks
- John Deere 5100E 4×4 tractor with cab and John Deere H260 front end loader with bucket and hay spear, 1600 hours. Like new John Deere ready to go to work for you
- IH 986 Tractor with cab. 540 and 1,000 PTO’s, TA on dash
- Case International 685 Tractor with Case IH 2250 loader, 2 post roll guard and canopy, 2934 hours
- Case International 395 Tractor with 2 post roll guard and canopy
- International 364 Tractor, tractor runs but needs a head
- International Super C tractor with cultivators
- 1977 GMC 6000 dump truck with grain sides and 454 engine
- 2005 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado Z71 Off Road, extended cab pickup, 73,000 miles
- 1992 Chevrolet 1500 farm use pickup
Cattle Equipment/Hay Equipment
- Powder River Squeeze Chute with auto catch head gate
- Priefert Sweep Tub with two sections leading to head gate
- Big Valley Calf Working Chute, tilt top and removable bars
- Hay feed rings
- Various gates and a few panels
- New Idea 4855 Round Hay Baler, 540 PTO
- Befco 14-R52-04A 8-wheel V Rake, pull type, big wheels
- Delco 2 basket hay tedder, pull type
- Case IH 8320 Mower and conditioner
- John Deere 720 wagon running gear with wooden bed
- 1996 Adam tandem axle livestock trailer, 2” ball bumper hitch trailer
- Case 530 Manure Spreader, 540 PTO
- IH Mower and Conditioner
- Miller Bobcat 225 portable welder, nice
- Lincoln shop welder with extra-long extension cord to weld outside the shop
- Danuser post driver
- 7 shank chisel plow
- Taylor Way 21 blade off set disc
- Woods 15’ Batwing rotary cutter, pull type 540 PTO
- King 10’ leveling disc pull type
- 2 and 3 bottom plows
- 3 pt and 1 pt corn planter (goes either way)
- (2) 2 row rolling cultivators
- Irrigation pipe, pipe trailer, sprinklers, etc.
- Rain Bird 95 big gun, irrigation guns
- (2) Irrigation pumps, 4 cyl gas engines, operational when last used
- Hardee pull type sprayer
- American IMC shop air compressor
- (2) Grain augers
- A C Gleaner combine and 2 row corn head for parts
- Tobacco trailer, long single axle
- Lots of shop tools several generations worth
Don’t miss this sale!
From the intersection of Rte. 40 and Climax Rd: Take Climax Rd 6.6 miles, turn right onto Anderson Rd for 0.7 mile and turn left onto Figure Eight Rd. Address: 373 Figure Eight Rd, Chatham, VA 24531.
From Hwy. 57 and Climax Rd: Take Climax Rd 1.4 miles, turn left on Anderson Rd for 0.7 mile and turn left on Figure Eight Rd. Address: 373 Figure Eight Rd, Chatham, VA 24531.
Basic Terms & Conditions
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 9:00 AM. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- AUCTION SALE: The equipment in this auction will sell absolute to the highest bidder. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting equipment enter at their own risk. Owner and Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BIDDING: The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer are final.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the personal property five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sale price.
- PAYMENT: All items must be paid in full on sale day by cash, cashier’s check or pre-approved personal or business check made payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. If paid by check, titles and keys to vehicles and heavy equipment will be provided upon the clearing of a personal or business check. Buyers will be provided a Bill of Sale.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
- INVENTORY LIST: The Auction Company will have an inventory list of the personal property available on sale day and upon request. Items may be added or removed from the sale. A personal property list will also be available at woltz.com.
- REMOVAL OF PERSONAL PROPERTY: Personal property becomes the responsibility of the Buyer at the time of sale. The Auction Company does not provide equipment or labor to remove purchased items. Except heavy equipment, all personal property must be removed from the premises during the posted times for pick-up unless prior arrangements are made with Auction Company. Pick-up times for the personal property will be Saturday, November 3 until 6:00 PM.
- GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.