Pulaski County – 231.7± Acres
4219 Black Hollow Road, Dublin, VA 24084
This exceptional 231.7± acre farm offers incredible views of the mountains and beautiful countryside. The property consists of rolling pastures, hardwoods, two large ponds and good fencing/cross fencing. There is a spacious two-story farm house, barn and bold stream that runs through several tracts. Property is being offered in eight tracts with approximately 1 mile of road frontage on Black Hollow Road and only minutes to Route 100 and I-81.
Buying At Auction Is An Easy And Fun Experience.
Assemble Any Combination of Tracts to Create the Acreage you Desire
Directions to Real Estate:
From Dublin I-81 take exit 98 and go North on VA-100 North for 2.7 miles then take a left on Black Hollow RD. Go approximately 3 miles to farm on left.
Directions to Sale Site:
Dublin Lions Club Address: 100 Lions Club Road, Dublin, VA 24084
From I-81, exit 98, North on VA-100, turn right at the third stop light onto Bagging Plant RD. Go 1.4 miles to Lions Club on left.
Any broker actively licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a two percent (2%) commission at settlement. Registration must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well as Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. by 12:00 noon on Thursday, October 25, 2018. If prospect attends preview, agent must attend with prospect. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on auction day. Only the first broker to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of licensed real estate agents, on behalf of family members, on behalf of entities in which they hold an ownership interest or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with Seller or Auction Company are not eligible.
Basic Terms & Conditions
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 4:00PM at the Dublin Lions Club and sale starts at 5:00PM, Friday, October 26, 2018. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- TERMS OF SALE: All property is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLERS, ANDREW D. OWENS, JR AND KELLIE O. REAMS.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, verbal and written, concerning this sale.
- BIDDING: The auctioneer will determine bid increments. The tracts may be bid upon individually and in any combination.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A Buyer’s Premium will be charged. The Buyer’s Premium on real estate is five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid amount to determine the contract sales price.
- DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sales price (high bid plus buyer’s premium) will be required on day of sale. The deposit is payable by cashier’s check or a pre-approved personal check made payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account. A personal check will be approved if, prior to or at the time of registration, the bidder presents a bank letter stating the bidder is a customer of the bank and that the checking account is in good standing.
- CLOSING DATE FOR REAL ESTATE: The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before December 11, 2018.
- TRANSFER OF TITLE TO REAL ESTATE: The real estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed free and clear of liens subject, however, to any recorded rights of way, easements, conditions and restrictions.
- FINANCING: The sale of the real estate is a cash transaction and is not conditioned upon the bidder obtaining financing. Bidders should arrange any necessary financing prior to registering to bid.
- BIDDER PACKET: A Bidder Packet with information regarding the real estate is available from the Auction Company and posted on our website at www.woltz.com.
- BROCHURE: The information contained in this brochure is subject to independent verification by prospective bidders. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller assume any liability for its accuracy or any errors or omissions. Boundaries shown on aerial photographs are approximate. Please refer to surveys in Bidder Packet for boundary locations.
- Preliminary Survey
- Aerial Photography
- Topographic Map
- Commitment For Title Insurance - Tract 1
- Commitment For Title Insurance - Tract 2
- Commitment For Title Insurance - Tract 3
- Commitment For Title Insurance - Tract 4
- Commitment For Title Insurance - Tract 5
- Commitment For Title Insurance - Tract 6
- Commitment For Title Insurance - Tract 7
- Commitment For Title Insurance - Tract 8
- Soils Information - Tract 1
- Soils Information - Tract 4
- Preliminary Bidder's Information Packet