Ever participated in a sealed bid auction? If not, don’t worry because the process is simple!
Sealed bid auction allows you to bid your price. It’s an easy process and a great way to buy real estate. Visit woltz.com, click on auctions and look for this sale for detailed information. The bidder’s information packet can be obtained by calling and requesting the packet. This packet will walk you through the bid process.
It’s that easy!
Don’t miss this opportunity to own and build your dream home on any one of these beautiful tracts
Tract 1 – 13.53 Acres-Gilbert Station Rd, Barboursville, VA 22923
- Prime homesite in a private setting
- Elevated building site
- Southwest mountain and pastoral views may be opened up
- Creek frontage
- Surrounded by mature hardwoods
- Minutes to Charlottesville
- Property already perked for a 4-bedroom gravity system
- Property could potentially be divided
- 2018 Tax Assessed Value $182,800
Tract 2 – 6.58 Acres-Gilbert Station Rd, Barboursville, VA 22923
- Ideal mini farm or building site
- Mostly open
- Mountain and pastoral views
- Minutes to Charlottesville
- Property already perked for a 3-bedroom gravity system
- 2018 Tax Assessed Value $112,600
Buy now and build later. sealed bid auction allows you to bid the price you are willing to pay.
For details and Bidder’s Information Packet contact David Boush 540.871.5810
Preview anytime. Agent will be on site Wednesday, August 22 from 3 to 6 PM
From Charlottesville, Virginia on I-64 take exit 124 to US-250 toward Charlottesville. Go 1.8 miles on US-250 and turn right onto VA-20 N/Stony Point Rd. Continue for 9.3 miles (just past Preddys Creek Baptist Church) turn left onto Gilbert Station Rd and go .1 mile and property on left and right.
GPS Address for the adjoining property: 4394 Stony Point Road, Barboursville, VA 22923
Bidder’s Information Packet Available Upon Request. Bidder MUST obtain and fill out the documents in order to submit a bid.
Terms & Conditions of the Auction
- This Auction is being conducted subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sale and the Sealed Bid Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement.
- BIDDER’S INFORMATION PACKET: Detailed Bidder’s Information Packets containing the Sealed Bid Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement, title report, survey, tax parcel numbers, aerial and topographic maps, soil reports and bidding instructions are available from our office via email, fax or mail order. A Bid Packet MUST be obtained and documents filled out with a deposit in order to submit a bid.
- BIDDING: The property is hereby offered by sealed bid auction subject to Seller confirmation. To participate and bid in the auction, your fully executed Sealed Bid Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement (contained in the Bidder’s Information Packet) must be received by the Auction Company on or before 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, September 5, 2018.
- BID BASIS: Bidding is by lump sum bid, not per acre. You may bid on an individual tract or the two tracts together. Individual tracts are shown on Exhibit B in the Sealed Bid Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A five percent (5%) buyer’s premium must be added to the high bid to determine the total Purchase Price.
- EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT: A Deposit of ten percent (10%) of the total Purchase Price must accompany the bid either by cashier’s check or wire transfer. Deposit checks must be made payable to “Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account.” Cashier’s checks will be held uncashed during the bid consideration period. All Deposits on offers not accepted will be returned by mail on or before Friday, September 7, 2018. Deposits for accepted winning bid(s) will be deposited to the Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account and held per the terms of the Sealed Bid Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement.
- BID OPENING: Bids will be opened at the offices of Woltz & Associates, Inc., 23 Franklin Road, SW, Roanoke, Virginia at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 5, 2018. Only the high bid for each tract will be announced.
- NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTED BIDS: The successful bidder(s) will be notified on or before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, September 7, 2018.
- TIE BIDS: In the event of any tie bids, Seller may accept the bid of Seller’s choice, or Seller may elect to give the tie bidders the opportunity to make their best and final offer with five (5) business days’ notice.
- SETTLEMENT: The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before Monday, October 22, 2018. The successful bidder of each tract will be subject to IRS Form 8288, U.S. Withholding Tax Return for Dispositions by Foreign Persons of U.S. Real Property Interests.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL: The property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property is not conditional upon financing. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
- BROKER PARTICIPATION: Any appropriately licensed Virginia broker whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a two percent (2%) commission based upon the sales price at settlement by the Seller. Applications must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well as the Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. accompanying the Sealed Bid Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement and Deposit. Agents acting as principals buying on their own behalf, on behalf of family members, other licensed real estate agents, or who represent prospects that have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. An agent may register only one Bidder for the Auction.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate.
- DISCLOSURES: Any disclosures known by the auction company can be found in the Bidder’s Information Packets. Bidders are encouraged to perform their own due diligence before submitting bid for the property.
- GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure and otherwise provided by Seller and Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.