Bill Henry’s Farm (Live Auction)
This beautiful 61-acre farm is located in the quiet community of Climax, Virginia. This farm has a perfect combination of crop land, grass land and wooded property. There is an 1,800+ SF home in need of your upgrades and an amazing 38’x40’ two bay detached garage/work shop with three automatic garage doors. The garage has a concrete floor, electricity and windows for natural light. The property has numerous other buildings, a log cabin and barns. This is an incredible little farm with lots of potential. This farm will be sold as a whole and will not be subdivided. The property has an assessed value of $243,500. Come bid your price on this great farm.
(Online Only) Bid Deadline September 17, NOON
- MF 283 Tractor with Bush Hog 2426 QT front end loader, 2 post roll bar and canopy, super clean and very nice tractor
- MF 135 tractor, diesel, power steering with front end loader
- Massey Ferguson 2006 6′ rotary cutter, 3pt
- Leonard 6’ x 14’ enclosed trailer, tandem axle, 2-inch ball
- DR Mowers and weed trimmers: DR Field and Brush Mower with snow blower attachment, chains on wheels,
- Kawasaki FS481V 16 HP engine
- DR All Terrain Mower with 17HP Kawasaki motor and mower attachment
- DR Commercial trimmer mower with 6.75 HP engine
- DR Homeowner Trimmer with 8.25 HP engine
- DR Leaf Machine
- Extra DR attachments, Power Grader, Finish Mower and Mower
- 1982 Chevy Silverado 10 4×4 pickup, V-8 Gas engine, 4 speed manual transmission, work truck
- Lowe 170W Aluminum Bass Boat, Mercury 60 HP engine. 2 Hummingbird fish finders, 2 anchors, front and rear, single axle trailer, great looking boat in great condition.
- North Star 5500 PPG Pro Series generator with Vanguard 9 HP gas engine, looks almost new
- Sears Craftsman GT 5000 riding lawn mower, looks great
- Husqvarna MZ6128 zero turn mower with 28 HP gas engine and 61” mowing deck, used every week to cut the grass
- New in the box two-person ladder deer stands
- Lincoln 225 stick welder
- 2 ¼ ton floor jack
- Leinbach Line 3pt hole auger with 6” and 12” augers, new
- Leinbach Line 3pt boom pole
- Lowery 7′ box blade, 3pt
- Lowery 8′ 3pt disc
- 2- 9 tine spring tooth tillers
- Honda dirt bike and several older mini bikes
- Oxygen and acetylene tanks, hoses and gauges
- Older table saw, radial arm saw, drill press and various other wood working pieces
- Bill Henry was in the garage door installation business. There are tons of rails, door panels, springs, hinges and even some automatic door openers. Lots of hand tools such as drills, saws, saw-saws, extension cords and more.
- Numerous fiberglass ladders all sizes
- Deer and fish feeders
- Hand tools, shovels, rakes,
- Push lawn mower
- 2 Stihl weed eaters
Real Estate Broker Participation
Any broker actively licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a two percent (2%) commission at settlement by the Seller. Registration must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well as a Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. by 12:00 noon on September 13, 2018. If prospect attends preview, agent must attend with prospect. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on auction day. Only the first broker to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of licensed real estate agents, on behalf of family members, on behalf of entities in which they hold an ownership interest or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with seller or auction company are not eligible. Only one registered bidder per agent.
Real Estate Terms and Conditions of Auction
1. REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 1:00 PM. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
2. AUCTION SALE: The real estate in this auction will be sold subject to seller confirmation. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
3. FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property is NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
4. LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
5. BIDDING: The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
6. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
7. BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the real estate is seven percent (7%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the sales price.
8. AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
9. LEAD PAINT: The home in this auction was built prior to 1978 and may contain lead-based paint. A lead-based paint inspection may be performed by bidders prior to the auction sale date. Applicable lead paint disclosures and information are available from Auction Company. Bidders will be provided a lead-based paint disclosure prior to signing a real estate purchase agreement and agree to waive the ten (10) day right to inspection after the auction sale.
10. REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sales price will be required on day of sale. The deposit is payable by cash, cashier’s check, or pre-approved personal check payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account. Personal checks will be approved if the Buyer presents a bank letter stating that the Buyer is a customer of the bank and the checking account is in good standing.
11. REAL ESTATE DEED: The real estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before November 1, 2018.
12. BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate.
13. GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.
7% Buyer’s Premium on Real Estate
15% Buyer’s Premium on Personal Property