- John Deere 450 Track Loader, SN 094216, with winch. Less than 20 hours on new rebuilt motor by “Terry Walters” (first class builder) and new undercarriage.
- MF 253 tractor w/ MF 232 front end loader, 3 cyl dsl eng, 4 speed with hi/lo transmission, 1 set of hydraulic remotes, 6.00-16 front tires and 14.9-28 BRAND NEW rear tires, 2 post roll guard with canopy, 2580 hours
- MF 1225 4×4 tractor, 1093 hours, hydro stat transmission, turf tires
- Miller Bobcat 225 HT welder/generator mounted on a single axle custom built trailer. Trailer has a roller wheel for front jack complete with gas mounting area, tool boxes and a vise electric band saw. Unhook and pull the trailer around on the concrete.
- Battery operated golf cart with back seat and charger
- Agrotec blast orchard sprayer, 50 gallon, 3 pt 540 pto with rebuilt pump
- Set of front end loader forks
- Woods 6’ heavy duty box blade with ripper teeth
- MF 5’ finish mower, 3 pt 540 pto
- International brand 6 foot rotary cutter, 3 pt 540 pto
- Leinbach Line 3pt poly tank sprayer with 540 pto pump
- Leinbach Line yard rake, 3 pt
- Flat oil drum converted to transport water
- Flat oil drum ready to be made into a pig cooker
Machine Shop Equipment
- TOS Trencin 50B 80” metal lathe, gap bed with taper attachment, 5C collet attachment, 3 phase
- Wooden shop cabinet with tooling, drills, reamers
- 2 Bridgeport Milling Machine, one stop pulley
- Custom built 3 phase converter, electric motor converts 1 phase to 3 phase.
- Kurt vise swivel base
- Custom built steel shelf to hold parts
- 4 cabinets of drill bits, tapers, end mills and dogging equipment
- Miller XMT 304 CC/CV AC/DC Welder 100% duty cycle, MiG and TiG complete with extra tips and accessories
- Hypertherm Powermax 800 Plasma Cutter
- MFG Cart that has been converted to hold the above two items to be moved together
- Trinco Cabinet Blaster, air and electric operation with vacuum
- Parts cleaner
- Shop Vac
- Arcan 4,000 lbs cherry picker
- Stark Machinery Company aggregate tumbler with electric motor
- Rockwell Machine Company Hardness Tester, model 4JRaRB tester number 8443, This is the real deal
- Rockwell Machine Company Hardness tester, digital, needs repair
- Ney 2-525 heat treat furnace
- Shop fan
- Oxygen and acetylene cart, tanks, and Victor hoses and gauges
- Metal custom made 4’x6’ roll around shop table
- Lots of hand tools, grinders, drills. This shop is well-equipped.
- Large lot of A-2 tooling steel
- Roll around work shop table, metal nice
- DoALL VS612-2 automatic surface grinder, 3 phase, hydraulic driven with fluid collection station
- K.O.Lee 110 surface grinder, 1 phase with quenching tank. TAKE A LOOK GUNSMITHS!
- Grinding table with 5 grinders mounted on it. One diamond wheel grinder, a must have
GRANITE inspection plate with 90 degree granite back, 8” thick, 30”wide and 54” long
- Roll-in saw metal band saw, 1 phase
- Large assortment of grinding wheels some diamond
- Bolt bins full of grade 8 bolts, bins full of bolts, screws, machine screws, dowel pins, cotter pins clamps.
- Slugger magnetic drill
- Makita chop saw
- 14 gas and oxygen cylinders, large type, owned and most are full
- Porta band portable band saw
- Floor jack
- Chain hoists
- Hoses, clamps, clamp tools
- Shop vacuum
- DeWALT planer
- Craftsman professional table saw
- Grizzly jointer
- Campbell Hausfeld air compressor, portable on wheels
- Delta band saw
- Craftsman miter saw
- Jig Saws, battery operated drills, skill saws, shop full of nice woodworking tools too numerous
Canoe and Kayak
- We•no•nah Lewis and Clark Expedition canoe with wooden gunners and woven seats
- 2 Tarpon 120 sit-on-top kayaks, these are nice and are a lot of fun.
- Life jackets and paddles
- Apple cider press with two baskets
- Copper apple butter kettle, stand and stir paddle
- Bushel and ½ bushel baskets
- Old single ear corn sheller
- Apple peeler
- Numerous picnic tables
- Fiberglass and aluminum ladders various sizes
- Electric fence charger
- Steel saw horses
- Wooden saw horses
- Misc. steel, pipes, beams etc.
- 12 pressure treated 6”x6”x12’ posts
- Wood stove
- 2 back pack sprayers
- Stihl chain saw
- Husqvarna chain saw
From Route 40 at Ferrum College take Route 40 west to Crossroads, turn left on Henry Road, Go 4.3 miles and turn right on Holley Ridge, Go 1.3 miles to auction at the intersection of Holley Ridge and Horseshoe Point Road. Address: 1550 Horseshoe Point Road, Henry, VA 24102.
Terms & Conditions of Auction
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 9:00 AM. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- AUCTION SALE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
- DISCLAIMER: Auction Company does not guarantee the authenticity of listed equipment hours. Hours are listed as shown on equipment.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the auction today is 10% of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
- PAYMENT FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY: All personal property must be paid for in full on day of auction sale by cash, cashier’s check, or pre-approved personal or business check. If paid by check, titles and keys to vehicles and heavy equipment will be provided upon the clearing of a personal or business check. Personal and business checks will be approved if the Buyer presents a bank letter stating that the Buyer is a customer of the bank and the checking account is in good standing.
- REMOVAL OF PERSONAL PROPERTY: Personal property becomes the responsibility of the Buyer at the time of sale. The Auction Company does not provide equipment or labor to remove purchased items. Except heavy equipment, all personal property must be removed from the premises during the posted times for pick-up unless prior arrangements are made with Auction Company.
- GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.