Online bidding information
Online bidders must be pre-approved and registered to bid by 12:00pm, July, 25, 2023
Live Auction starts at 4:00PM.
Registration for in-person bidding begins at 3:00PM on the day of sale (Holiday Inn-Tanglewood). Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
Auction Tract 3
Discover the beauty of nature with this exceptional 6.39± acre tract of forest land located just over the Botetourt County line in the pastoral Catawba valley. Situated just 11 miles from downtown Roanoke, this property offers the perfect blend of serenity and accessibility. Embrace the opportunity to create your private retreat with exceptional mountain views.
There is an existing well and septic.
Tax ID 85-82B
REAL ESTATE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
For Offering 3: 11282 Catawba Rd.
Catawba, VA 24070
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 3:00pm on the day of sale. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- ONLINE BIDDING: Online bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Online bidders must be preapproved and registered to bid by 12:00pm, July, 25, 2023 Live Auction starts at 4:00PM. Bidding will be Live and Online and Auctioneer will announce the end of bidding on each property.
- AUCTION SALE: Auction Tract 3 will be sold subject to Seller confirmation of the high bid. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate before bidding.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property is not conditional upon financing. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BIDDING: Qualified bidders may only bid on individual tracts. The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final. Bidding signifies you have read and are in agreement with the terms and conditions of the auction.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the real estate is 5% of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sale price.
- AGENCY: The Auction Company and its representatives represent the Seller.
- dUE DILIGENCE: all property information is deemed accurate and reliable. Buyer and, if applicable, Buyer’s Agent to verify any and all information.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sale price will be required on day of sale. The deposit is payable by cash, cashier’s check, wire, or pre-approved personal check payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account. Personal checks will be approved if the Buyer presents a bank letter stating that the Buyer is a customer of the bank and the account is in good standing. The successful online Buyer is required to pay a deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sales price and sign an Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement immediately following SELLERS acceptance of the bid via Doc U Sign. Buyer may wire funds ($25.00 wire fee) or overnight a cashier’s check for the earnest money deposit at Buyer’s expense.
- REAL ESTATE DEED: The real estate will be conveyed by a general warranty deed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before September 8, 2023. There will be no assigning of tracts or deeds between bidders. Tracts will be deeded in the manner purchased at the auction.
- Boundary Lines: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate. Refer to survey for exact boundary locations.
- GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.
- BROKER PARTICIPATION: Any appropriately licensed Virginia broker whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a 2% commission based upon the high bid, and will be paid at settlement by the Seller. Applications must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well as the Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00pm, July 24, 2023. Participating Broker must sign the Real Estate Purchase Agreement for winning bid. Agents acting as principals buying on their own behalf, on behalf of family members, other licensed real estate agents, or who represent prospects that have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. An agent may register and represent only one Bidder for this auction.
- SOFTWARE & TECHNOLOGY: Woltz & Associates, Inc. reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion. In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, or any other online auction-related technologies, Woltz & Associates, Inc., reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR WOLTZ & ASSOCIATES, INC. SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information deemed necessary by Auction Company.
Download our App: