AM Auction Tract 28: Dollar General in Dillon, SC will be offered Live and Online at 2 PM on November 16.
Bidding Opens: Nov. 11, Noon
2150 SC9, Dillon, SC
Dollar General Store rent $5,500 / month
Tax Map # 070-00-0-219.
Last sold in 2005 for $630,000
Terms & Conditions Of Auction
AM Auction Tract 28 2150 SC 9, Dillon, SC
Live Bidding Starts: November 16, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET
Bidding Ends: This is live and online AUCTION and bidding ends when auctioneer announces the property SOLD.
- AUCTION SALE: The Property will be sold subject to Seller’s confirmation of the high bid. Purchaser will execute the Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement as required in Paragraph 2. The property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate. Bidding signifies you have read and are in agreement with the terms and conditions of the auction.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: The Buyer is required to pay a deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sales price and sign an Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement immediately following SELLERS acceptance of the bid via Doc U Sign. Buyer may wire funds ($25.00 wire fee) or overnight a cashier’s check for the earnest money deposit at Buyer’s expense.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property are NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at settlement.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk during business hours. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the real estate is five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final contract sales price.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
- REAL ESTATE DEED AND POSSESSION: The real estate will be conveyed by a Special Warranty deed to be prepared at the expense of the Seller and the cost of South Carolina Grantor’s tax shall be borne by the Seller. It is agreed the Property is being conveyed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements, and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement which shall be on or before January 31, 2023. The contract to purchase is not assignable. Possession of the Property shall be given to the buyer at settlement.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos, topographic maps, and otherwise, are approximate and are subject to verification by all parties relying on them.
- BIDDING: The bidding is hereby offered by Live and Online Auction only and bidding will only be available to registered bidders. The Live Auctioneer will announce when the property is SOLD.
- GENERAL: The information contained in the brochure, on woltz.com, all advertising, and the Bidder’s Information Packet is subject to verification by all parties relying on them. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.
- BROKER PARTICIPATION: Any appropriately licensed South Carolina broker whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a 2% commission based upon the high bid, and will be paid at settlement by the Seller. Applications must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well as the Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the registered bidder making a bid. Participating Broker must sign the Real Estate Purchase Agreement for winning bid. Agents acting as principals buying on their own behalf, on behalf of family members, other licensed real estate agents, or who represent prospects that have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. An agent may register only one Bidder for this auction.
- LEASES: Copies of all the leases we have are on our web site and all properties are being sold subject to their existing lease. Rents posted in brochure and on website are from management company and are believed to be accurate.
- SOFTWARE & TECHNOLOGY: Woltz & Associates, Inc. reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion. In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, or any other online auction-related technologies, Woltz & Associates, Inc., reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR WOLTZ & ASSOCIATES, INC. SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information deemed necessary by Auction Company.