84± acres offered in two parcels on the Frontage Road beside US 220 at the northern most Rocky Mount Exit (North Main)
This is a large land boundary in the Town limits of Rocky Mount which offers great visibility from US 220 and easy access via the frontage road. This is a development dream with its location and availability of water and sewer. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Tract 1: 42.119± Acres. Excellent tract with long road frontage and great visibility to US 220.
Tract 2: 42.207± Acres. Nice elevated business sites, big buffer and railroad frontage, Two billboards
Current Tax Assessment for the two tracts is $565,700.00
Two lots offered as one on North Main Street between Ply Gem and Franklin Welding. Zoned GB General Business District. Lot corners are flagged.
Tract 3: 0.754± Acre. Currently tax assessed for a combined $83,100.00
Any broker actively licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a two percent (2%) commission at settlement by the Seller. Registration must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well as Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the offices of Woltz & Associates, Inc. by 12:00 noon on October 24, 2018. If prospect attends preview, agent must attend with prospect. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on auction day. Only the first broker to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of licensed real estate agents, on behalf of family members, on behalf of entities in which they hold an ownership interest or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with seller or auction company are not eligible. Only one registered bidder per agent.
Basic Terms & Conditions of the Auction
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 1PM. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- AUCTION SALE: Auction Tracts 1-3 will be sold subject to seller confirmation. ALL CONFIRMED SALES ARE FINAL: All property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property is NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BIDDING: Qualified bidders may bid on individual tracts or any grouping of tracts. The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the real estate is seven percent (7%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sales price will be required on day of sale. The deposit is payable by cash, cashier’s check, or pre-approved personal check payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account. Personal checks will be approved if the Buyer presents a bank letter stating that the Buyer is a customer of the bank and the checking account is in good standing.
- REAL ESTATE DEED: The real estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before December 11, 2018. There will be no assigning of tracts or deeds between bidders. Tracts will be deeded in the manner purchased at the auction.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate. Refer to survey for exact boundary locations.
- GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.