481 Bradley St SW, Abingdon, VA 24210
1 Level, 78 beds, 24 full bathrooms, 15,788± SF, baseboard electric heat, furnished commercial kitchen. Built in 1974.
The “Renaissance House”
482 Bradley St SW, Abingdon, VA 24210
2 Stories, 58 beds, 18 shared bathrooms, 13,405± SF, baseboard electric heat, furnished commercial kitchen, recreational room. Built in 1985.
Brick Ranch Home
480 Bradley St SW, Abingdon, VA 24210
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1,564± SF and heat pump. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1,173± SF basement apartment. Built in 1974. Currently leased as residence.
2 Story Home
267 Wool Wine Pl SW, Abingdon, VA 24210
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2,166± SF, Built in 1900. Vacant, needs TLC.
800± SF laundry facility with commercial washers and dryers. Built in 2015.
Exit 1S I-81, North on Cummings Street for 1/2 mile, left on Bradley Street to property.
Basic Terms and Conditions of Auction:
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 12:00 Noon on-site in the Renaissance Building. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- TERMS OF SALE: The property is being sold subject to Seller confirmation. All property is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or the Auction Company. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries and due diligence with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, verbal and written, concerning this sale.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A Buyer’s Premium will be charged. The Buyer’s Premium is five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid amount to determine the sales price.
- DEPOSIT ON REAL ESTATE: Successful bidders will be required to pay a deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the sales price (high bid plus Buyer’s Premium) on the day of sale. The deposit is payable by cashier’s check or pre-approved personal check made payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account. Personal checks will be approved if the Buyer presents, at time of registration, a letter from its bank stating that the Buyer is a customer of the bank and that the account on which the check is drawn is in good standing.
- CLOSING DATE: The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before March 1, 2018. This is a cash transaction and is not conditioned upon the bidder obtaining financing.
- TRANSFER OF TITLE: The Real Estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed free and clear of liens subject, however, to any rights of way, easements, covenants and restrictions of record.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
- BIDDER PACKETS: The Auction Company will have a Preliminary Bidder Packet available on the inspection days and upon request.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries shown on aerial photographs and topographical maps which are provided by the Auction Company as a courtesy to bidders are approximate.
- GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.