Property Address: 12058 Moneta Road, Moneta, Virginia 24121
This wonderful Bedford County farm is located just north of Downtown Moneta along bustling Hwy 122. Beautiful views are afforded from across the whole property. Currently the farm is used for grazing cattle however, the potential is only limited to your imagination. Located at the corner of Morgans Church Road and Moneta Road access is available from both thoroughfares. The property is enhanced by a small country cottage with two bedrooms and one bath and a back deck with a relaxing southern view. The property is identified as Bedford County Tax Map # 210-A-46 and is currently tax assessed for $336,200.00. The property is currently zoned C2 – General Commercial District, AP – Agricultural/Rural Preserve District and enrolled in the Bedford County Land Use program. Bedford Regional Water Authority water located across the front of the property will be available for use in June of 2017.
Exceptional opportunity to own this desirable centrally located property.
Any broker actively licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a two percent (2%) commission at settlement by the Seller. Registration must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well a Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. by 12:00 noon on June 15, 2017. If prospect attends preview, agent must attend with prospect. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on auction day. Only the first broker to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of licensed real estate agents, on behalf of family members, on behalf of entities in which they hold an ownership interest or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with seller or auction company are not eligible. Only one registered bidder per agent.
Terms & Conditions
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 10:00 AM. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- AUCTION SALE: The property is being sold subject to seller confirmation and all confirmed sales are final. The property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property is not conditional upon financing. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BIDDING: The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the real estate is five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the sale price.
- AGENCY: The Auction Company and its representatives represent the Seller.
- LEAD PAINT: The property in this auction was built prior to 1978 and may contain lead-based paint. A lead-paint inspection may be performed by bidders prior to the auction sale date. Applicable lead paint documents and information are available from Auction Company. Bidders will be provided a lead-paint disclosure prior to signing an auction real estate purchase agreement and agree to waive the ten (10) day right to inspection after the auction sale.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sale price will be required on day of sale. The deposit is payable by cash, cashier’s check, or pre-approved personal check payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account. Personal checks will be approved if the Buyer presents a bank letter stating that the Buyer is a customer of the bank and the checking account is in good standing.
- REAL ESTATE DEED: The real estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before August 2, 2017.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate.
- GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.