A beautiful family farm that has been in the same family since the late 1940’s. Here is your opportunity to purchase a beautiful unspoiled property that is a wildlife haven. The property is a perfect combination of open and wooded land with Little Pine Run stream running through it! Little Pine Run is a nice flowing mountain stream that the kids and grandkids will surely enjoy. Great views are afforded in all directions from the ridgetops situated at 2,100 feet and above. The slopes around these ridgetops are comprised of a mature Appalachian forest with hardwood and pine alike. Marketable timber is located throughout. The retired farm fields once used for grazing livestock and growing hay now provide wonderful habitat for wildlife.
Tracts 2-4 have Little Pine Run stream frontage
Access to tract 4 is via a 12 foot right-of-way by the old Pine Run Church. Access to tract 4 is locked, call auctioneer to gain access.
Property will be offered in four parcels, all with great building sites for your home, getaway cabin or tiny house.
Strap on your hiking boots, load up the four wheelers or mount your trusty steed and explore this beautiful property. There are lots of trails to explore. Take time to look around.
Directions to Property:
From I-81 take Exit 89A (Hillsville State Rte. 100 south). Go south on State Rte. 100/ Wysor Highway for 2.8 miles to property on the right. From Hillsville, Virginia take State Rte. 100/Wysor Highway north for 15.5 miles to property on the left.
Directions to Sale Site:
Exit 98, I-81, north on State Rte. 100, turn right at third stop light, Bagging Plant Road, go 1.4 miles to Lions Club on left. Address: 100 Lions Club Road, Dublin, VA 24084.
Any broker actively licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a two percent (2%) commission at settlement by the Seller. Registration must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well a Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. by 12:00 noon on September 21, 2017. If prospect attends preview, agent must attend with prospect. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on auction day. Only the first broker to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of licensed real estate agents, on behalf of family members, on behalf of entities in which they hold an ownership interest or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with seller or auction company are not eligible. Only one registered bidder per agent.
Terms & Conditions of Auction:
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 1:00 PM. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- AUCTION SALE: The property is being sold subject to Seller confirmation and all confirmed sales are final. All property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property is NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BIDDING: Qualified bidders may bid on individual tracts, any grouping of tracts or the property in its entirety. The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the real estate is five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sales price will be required on day of sale. The deposit is payable by cash, cashier’s check, or pre-approved personal check payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account. Personal checks will be approved if the Buyer presents a bank letter stating that the Buyer is a customer of the bank and the checking account is in good standing.
- REAL ESTATE DEED: The real estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before November 8, 2017. There will be no assigning of tracts or deeds between bidders. Tracts will be deeded in the manner purchased at the auction.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate. Refer to survey for exact boundary locations.
- GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.