These highly productive grazing and hay farms are situated close enough together to be managed as one. The farms are fenced and crossed fenced with water in each fenced area. Nice homes and farm structures are included.
Tate County, Mississippi • 1251 and 1407 Ranch Drive, Senatobia, MS 38668
Auction Tract 1: This 15.66± acre parcel has the majority of the farm structures located on it. Barn structures on this tract total approximately 25,000± SF. Equestrian enthusiast take a look, this tract includes a covered lighted round pen, horse stalls, bedding storage and open equipment shed. The stalls have been removed from the 16,000± SF barn. The property also offers a garden area, fruit trees and mobile home for the farm manager. This tract can easily be grouped with other tracts to obtain a nice size farm headquarters.
Auction Tract 2: 83.12± acres. Mostly open, beautiful rolling pasture with spring-fed creeks, ponds, private building sites and long frontage on Cypress Corner Road. Also included is a mobile home with well.
Auction Tract 3: 183.7± acres. Mostly open land with some woods/timber. Rader Creek runs through property. Secluded building sites.
Auction Tract 4: 66.3± acres. Mostly open with some woods, rolling pasture land with two ponds, mobile home, well, hopper bottom feed tanks with unloading augers, and small green house. Long frontage on Ranch Drive.
Auction Tract 5: 73.16± acres. Two ponds, mostly open grazing pasture land. Property is improved with a metal workshop/barn having 3,800 ± SF and well.
Auction Tract 6: 1251 Ranch Drive, Senatobia, MS. Private Estate with 62.678± acres and two ponds. The private one floor living residence totaling 4,100± SF has four bedrooms, four baths and one half bath. The open floor plan makes this home light and bright. Just outside the home is an expansive entertaining area with pool house, large saltwater pool, waterfall and fire pit. Further enhancements include an attached four car garage and an additional detached garage.
Auction Tract 7: 33.638± acres. Prime home building site with a country meadow view and close to Brownsferry Road. This tract will share the large pond with Auction Tract 8.
Auction Tract 8: 1407 Ranch Drive, Senatobia, MS. Private Estate with 45.45± acres and large pond. Come see this 8,500± SF custom home built in 2006. Features include an open foyer reminiscent of a stone castle with its wrought iron and stone curved staircase and balconies. Top of the line cabinets and appliances, beautiful stone island and travertine kitchen floor. Master suite complete with double vanity, walk-in closets and fireplace. The home offers four bedrooms, five baths and two half baths. Enjoy movies in the home theatre equipped with a wet bar. Or relax in the evening under the pergola or in the saltwater in-ground pool. An all-around fabulous estate for entertaining friends and family.
Auction Tract 9: 41.96± acres. Mostly rolling pasture land, with scenic building site, long creek frontage, pond, and frontage on Ranch Drive.
Auction Tract 10: 119.364± acres. This is one of the prettiest tracts available. Commanding views, private building sites, small creek flowing through the property with lovely pastures of mature woods and three ponds make this the perfect small farm.
Auction Tract 11: 96.73± acres. Great tract with long frontage on private Ranch Drive, awe-inspiring pond with magnificent cypress trees.
Panola County, Mississippi • 7775 Hwy 310, Como, MS 38619
Auction Tract 12: 138.57± acres. Great corner property with frontage on Highway 310 and Pleasant Grove Road and borders creek on north and east.
Auction Tract 13: 191.31± acres. Large grazing boundary with long frontage on Fitts Road and Pleasant Grove Road and bordering a creek on south and east.
Auction Tract 14: 256.7± acres. This is excellent grazing land with water, fencing, and partial ownership of the large 60± acre lake also included on this parcel are smaller ponds. Long frontage on Fitts Road.
Auction Tract 15: 136.54± acres. Nice rolling pasture and hayland, small ponds scattered throughout the tract and frontage on Fitts Road.
Auction Tract 16: 129.76± acres. Productive open land perfect for grazing. Numerous building sites, two ponds and frontage on Fitts Road and Parks Place Road.
Auction Tract 17: 67.15± acres. This corner tract fronting on Highway 310 and Parks Place Road is the perfect spot to build your estate home and establish a beautiful small farm.
Auction Tract 18: 80.07± acres. Frontage on Highway 310.This tract consists of a farm manager’s house, numerous farm buildings, hopper bottom feed tanks and partial ownership of the 60± acre lake.
Auction Tract 19: 7775 Highway 310, Como, MS. This estate consists of a custom built charming 4,759± SF red roofed farm house with five bedrooms, four full baths and two half baths. This is country at its best with a wraparound porch and partial ownership in a 60± acre lake. The home is situated on 38.75± acres. Frontage on Highway 310.
Auction Tract 20: 94.67± acres. Spectacular farm with frontage on Highway 310, great building sites and partial ownership of the beautiful 60± acre lake.
Auction Tract 21: 121.19± acres. This is the Grandview Plantation Auction Sale Barn having 10,620± SF with baths, office/bunk rooms, kitchen, sale ring and much more. Plus, an additional 13,380± SF of additional space under roof with pens. Frontage on Highway 310. Great sale barn, cattle sorting area or convert it to a horse facility!
ARCPLC Program Information
The FSA farm number is 5160. We have it listed as having 1247.32 acres of farmland (total acres) and 1053.17 acres of cropland (cropped at one time).
Farm 5160 has the current bases: Wheat 848.2, Generic (formerly cotton) 184.9, Corn 0.4, Grain Sorghum 19.5.
New owners may be eligible to participate, based upon the bases above, in the annual crop program called ARCPLC. As we discussed the signup for the 2017 crop year ends August 1, 2017.
Also, as we discussed, the new owner(s) will need to bring in a copy of the recorded deed for the property they purchase. We will also need their name, address, and tax identification number.
At the time the owner brings in their deed we will be happy to discuss their options or offer assistance to hopefully get the results they prefer.
Memphis, TN – 40 miles
Jackson, MS – 170 miles
Little Rock, AR- 170 miles
Birmingham, AL – 220 miles
Nashville, TN – 250 miles
Directions to Property (1251 Ranch Drive, Senatobia, MS):
From Senatobia, MS: Take Hwy 4 W for 5.8, turn left onto Linwood Road for 1.5 miles, slight right onto Browns Ferry Road for 1.6 miles. continue on Browns Ferry Road to Destination on left.
NOTE: : If you’re using an iPhone use Sarah MS, all others use Senatobia, MS.
J. Hunter Taylor
Vice President/Business Development
Mississippi Land Bank, ACA
5509 Hwy. 51 North, Senatobia, MS 38668
(662) 562-9671 Office • (662) 501-9088 Cell
301 E. Main Street, Senatobia, MS 38668
Fast Pre-Approval for Financing Available Today
Any broker actively licensed in the State of Mississippi whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a two percent (2%) commission at settlement by the Seller. Registration must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well a Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. by 12:00 noon on July 5, 2017. If prospect attends preview, agent must attend with prospect. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on auction day. Only the first broker to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of licensed real estate agents, on behalf of family members, on behalf of entities in which they hold an ownership interest or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with seller or auction company are not eligible. Only one registered bidder per agent.
Terms & Conditions of Auction
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 1:00 PM. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- AUCTION SALE: The property will sell subject to Seller confirmation and ALL CONFIRMED SALES ARE FINAL. All property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property is NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BIDDING: Qualified bidders may bid on individual tracts, any grouping of tracts or in its entirety. The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the real estate is five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sale price.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sale price will be required on day of sale. The deposit is payable by cash, cashier’s check, or pre-approved personal check payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account. Personal checks will be approved if the Buyer presents a bank letter stating that the Buyer is a customer of the bank and the checking account is in good standing.
- REAL ESTATE DEED: The real estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before August 21, 2017. There will be no assigning of tracts or deeds between bidders. Tracts will be deeded in the manner purchased at the auction.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate. Refer to survey for exact boundary locations.
- GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.
- Aerial Photography - Tate County, MS - Tracts 1-11
- Survey - Tracts 1-11
- Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement Tracts 1 - 11
- Exhibit B: Road Maintenance Agreement Tracts 1-11
- Exhibit C: Covenants and Restrictions Tracts 1-11
- Exhibit D: Well Rights & Disclosures Tracts 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8
- Soils Map Tracts 1-11
- Log Mobile Home on Tract 1 - Property Disclosure
- White Mobile Home on Tract 2 - Property Disclosure
- Blue Trailer on Tract 4 - Property Disclosure
- 1251 Ranch Drive on Tract 6 - Property Disclosure
- Pest Inspection Report - Tract 6
- 1407 Ranch Drive on Tract 8 - Property Disclosure
- Pest Inspection Report - Tract 8
- Zoning - Tracts 1-11
- Commitment for Title Insurance - Tracts 1-11
- Aerial Photography - Panola County, MS - Tracts 12-21
- Survey - Tracts 12-21
- Auction Real Estate Purchase Agreement Tracts 12-21
- Soils Map Tracts 1-21
- Manager's House on Tract 18 - Property Disclosure
- Large White House on Tract 19 - Property Disclosure
- Zoning - Tracts 12 - 21
- Commitment for Title Insurance - Tracts 12-21
- Broker Participation Form