$75,000 per Year Income Stream from Mineral Rights Tracts 2, 6 and Part of 7.
Botetourt & Bedford Counties:
Tracts 1 -9 totaling 415.5± acres on the Botetourt and Bedford County line near the community of Blue Ridge, Virginia. These valuable land tracts offer a combination of highly desirable hay and pastureland along with mature timberland as well as plenty of public road frontage. An added bonus is a long-term mineral lease providing a minimum of a $75,000 annual income stream and two rental houses. The mineral lease covers tracts 2, 6 and part of 7.
Directions to Property:
From the West: From the intersection of Route 460 and Alternate Route 220 in Bonsack, go east on Route 460 for 5 miles. Turn right on Healing Springs Road (Route 805). Go 0.3 miles to property on both sides of road.
From the East: From the intersection of Route 460 and Route 460 Business in Bedford, go west on Route 460 for 14.9 miles. Turn left on Healing Springs Road (Route 805). Go 0.3 miles to property on both sides of road.
Tract 1: 9.914± Acres. This is very nice recreational tract with a small stream and good access off of Healing Springs Road.
Tract 2: 67.534± Acres. Upland hay and pastureland make this a very attractive tract with great views of the surrounding countryside. Additionally the mineral lease will provide an annual income for multiple years.
Tract 3: 37.494± Acres. This is a great wooded tract offering recreational opportunities, merchantable timber and a long frontage on Healing Springs Road. Zoned M-3 – Industrial. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity.
Tract 4: 1.261± Acres. Two well maintained rental houses make this a wonderful investment opportunity. One house currently is leased for $525/month. The other house is vacant but last leased for $450/month.
Tract 5: 16.052± Acres. Great wooded tract with elevated sites and frontage on Healing Springs Road. Zoned M-3 – Industrial.
Tract 6: 25.124± Acres. Ideal tract with great pasture and hayland, beautiful mountain views and a share in the mineral lease income.
Tract 7: 114.858± Acres. This large wooded tract offers future timber revenue, hunting/recreational opportunities, potential building sites and part of the mineral lease revenue. Take advantage of this opportunity now.
Tract 8: 11.463± Acres. This is a nicely wooded tract with merchantable timber. Zoned M-3 -Industrial.
Tract 9: 130.835± Acres. Good access ,merchantable timber and excellent hunting opportunities make this tract a great investment.
Corrections to Brochure:
Tracts 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8 are zoned M-3 – Industrial. M-3 zoning does not permit residential construction. Please read posted allowed uses under M-3 Zoning.
Directions to Sale Site:
From Route 221/Route 460 at Gus W Nicks Boulevard: Turn onto Gus W Nicks Blvd NE, keep straight onto E Washington Ave. Turn left on Blue Ridge Lane. Arrive at 820 E. Washington Ave. Vinton, VA. Behind Vinton War Memorial.
Any broker actively licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a two percent (2%) commission at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well as Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. by 12:00 noon on August 28, 2017. If prospect attends preview, agent must attend with prospect. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on auction day. Only the first broker to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of licensed real estate agents, on behalf of family members, on behalf of entities in which they hold an ownership interest or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with seller or auction company are not eligible.
Terms & Conditions of Auction:
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 4:00 PM. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- AUCTION SALE: The property is being sold subject to seller confirmation and all confirmed sales are final. The property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property is NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BIDDING: The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this auction sale.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the real estate is five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the sale price.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sale price will be required on day of sale. The deposit is payable by cash, cashier’s check, or pre-approved personal check payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account. Personal checks will be approved if the Buyer presents a bank letter stating that the Buyer is a customer of the bank and the checking account is in good standing.
- REAL ESTATE DEED: The real estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before October 12, 2017.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate.
- MINERAL LEASE: The annual income from the General Shale Mineral lease will be prorated between tracts 2, 6, and 7 based on acreage.
- GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.
- Aerial Photography
- Topographic Map
- Location Map
- General Shale Lease Agreement
- General Shale Map of lease and permitted areas
- Proration of General Shale Lease Income Between Tracts 2, 6 and 7
- General Shale Permit Application
- Zoning Map - Botetourt County, Virginia
- Zoning Map - Bedford County, Virginia
- Agricultural District (A1) Zoning Information - Botetourt County, Virginia
- Industrial District (M3) Zoning Information - Botetourt County, Virginia
- Agricultural (AP) Zoning - Bedford County, Virginia
- Property Record Card and Map Parcel #12132 - Botetourt County, VA
- Property Record Card and Map Parcel #12133 - Botetourt County, VA
- Property Record Card and Map Parcel #12696 - Botetourt County, VA
- Property Record Card and Map Parcel #12709 - Botetourt County, VA
- Property Record Card and Map Parcel #12712 - Botetourt County, VA
- Property Record Card and Map Parcel #12718 - Botetourt County, VA
- Property Record Card and Map Parcel #12719 - Botetourt County, VA
- Property Record Card and Map Parcel #16431 - Botetourt County, VA
- Property Record Card and Map Parcel #8502400 - Bedford County, VA
- Timber Inventory - Tract 9
- Preliminary Survey with Land Use Overlay
- Preliminary Detail Tracts 1, 2, 3
- Preliminary Detail Tracts 3, 5, 6, 7
- Preliminary Detail Tract 1
- Preliminary Detail Tract 4
- Preliminary Detail Tract 7
- Preliminary Detail Tract 8
- Preliminary Detail Tracts 7, 8, 9
- Preliminary Detail Tracts 7, 9
- Lease Agreement - 1085 Healing Springs Rd, Blue Ridge, VA - Tract 4
- Lease Agreement - 1065 Healing Springs Rd, Blue Ridge, VA - Tract 4
- Title Commitment
- Broker Participation Form
- Taxes Per Tax Parcel