We are proud to offer this highly desirable land portfolio of timber and agriculture tracts. The land consists of two core tracts in Bedford, Botetourt Counties, and Campbell County and will be offered in multiple tracts.
Property 1: This tract consists of 410 acres on the Botetourt and Bedford County line near the community of Blue Ridge, Virginia. There is a combination of highly desirable hay and pastureland along with mature timberland, with plenty of public road frontage. An added bonus is a long term mineral lease providing a steady annual income stream. Stay tuned for more details on this great real estate opportunity.
Property 2: Located near the community of Evington in Campbell County are 493 acres of farm and timberland. This property boasts a long frontage on Route 24, productive timberland, beautiful upland pasture and a long frontage on Flat Creek. Check out the photos which illustrate the timber and agriculture possibilities and the exceptional recreational opportunities of this unique property. More details coming soon.
- Property 1: Aerial Photography
- Property 1: Topographic Map
- Property 1: Location Map
- Property 1: Botetourt County Tax Map
- Property 1: Bedford County Tax Map
- Property 1: General Shale Lease Agreement
- Property 1: General Shale Map of lease and permitted areas
- Property 1: Zoning Map
- Property 2: Aerial Photography
- Property 2: Topographic Map
- Property 2: Title Commitment
- Property 2: Forest Management Plan 2006
- Property 2: Survey
- Property 2: Tax Parcel Data