Agent Onsite: Sunday, August 21 from 2:00 to 4:00 PM
Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase 22± acres offered in 7 tracts in eastern Guilford County, NC. This prime location has easy access to work, shopping, entertainment and dining. The property offers all of the amenities of the city but is still located where you have room to enjoy yourself in a country setting and have horses. A small creek, Rock Creek, adjoins the property on the western side of tract 7. Each individual tract has a perc test and proposed drainfield. If the cookie cutter subdivisions are not for you, don’t miss this sale.
Property location: 6450 Bethel Church Road, Gibsonville, NC 27249.Property is located at the intersection of Dunn Road and Bethel Church Road.
Property is zoned AG
You can purchase this property in individual tracts, any grouping of tracts or the property as a whole!
|Tract||Acreage (±)||Bedroom Perc|
Carolina Farm Credit will offer financing to qualified buyers. To speak with Farm Credit call Jennifer Carver 336.227.5531.
From Gibonsville, NC: Northeast on Burke St toward W Main St, turn left onto W Main St, left onto Whitsett Ave, right onto Bethel St continue onto Bethel Church Rd for 2.6 mi., property on left.
From Greensboro: Take US-70 E/Burlington Rd, turn left onto Lookout Pl, turn right onto Knox Rd, turn right onto Bethel Church Rd for 2.4 mi., property on right.
Any broker actively licensed in the State of North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a two percent (2%) commission at settlement by the Seller. Registration must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well a Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. by 12:00 noon on August 25, 2016. If prospect attends preview, agent must attend with prospect. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on auction day. Only the first broker to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of licensed real estate agents, on behalf of family members, on behalf of entities in which they hold an ownership interest or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with seller or auction company are not eligible.
Basic Terms & Conditions of Auction
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins at 5:00PM. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- AUCTION SALE: Auction Tracts 1-7 will be sold subject to Seller confirmation. All property is auctioned “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults in its condition at the time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- FINANCING: Your bidding and purchase of the property is NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING. Be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
- LIABILITY: Bidders inspecting property enter at their own risk. Auction Company assumes no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
- BIDDING: Qualified bidders may bid on individual tracts, any grouping of tracts or the property in its entirety. The auctioneer will determine all bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this sale.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer’s Premium on the real estate is 7% of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final sale price.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER.
- REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the contract sale price will be required on day of sale. The deposit is payable by cash, cashier’s check, or pre-approved personal check payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account. Personal checks will be approved if the Buyer presents a bank letter stating that the Buyer is a customer of the bank and the checking account is in good standing.
- REAL ESTATE DEED: The real estate will be conveyed by general warranty deed free and clear of liens, subject, however, to any rights of way, easements and restrictions of record. The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before October 12, 2016. There will be no assigning of tracts or deeds between bidders. Tracts will be deeded in the manner purchased at the auction.
- BOUNDARY LINES: Boundaries on aerial photos and topo maps are approximate. Refer to survey for exact boundary locations.
- GENERAL: The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error, or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the Auction Company.