Sale includes a cabin with five adjoining lots, five additional houses, and two residential lot located in the City of Roanoke. There are no minimum bids. A five percent (5%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to determine the sale price.
Property information is also available on the City of Roanoke GIS site: http://gisre.roanokeva.gov/index2.html
Fridays, August 5 & August 12 • Noon to 2:00 PM
Auctioneers will be at Property 1, 3432 Shenandoah Ave., NW. You may enter Property 1 from Shenandoah Ave. or Signal Hill Ave. Check-in with Auctioneers is required before viewing the properties.
||Tax Map Number||Zoning||Assessed|
|1||3432 Shenandoah Ave., NW||2/1||2631105||RM-2||$50,900|
|2||Lot, Signal Hill Ave, NW||N/A||2631119||R-5||14,600|
|3||Lot, Signal Hill Ave., NW||N/A||2631120||R-5||14,600|
|4||Lot, Shenandoah Ave., NW||N/A||2631104||RM-2||14,600|
|5||Lot, Shenandoah Ave., NW||N/A||2631102||RM-2||12,400|
|6||Lot, Shenandoah Ave., NW||N/A||2631101||RM-2||12,400|
|7||1429 Campbell Ave., SW||3/1||1220110||RM-1||24,800|
|8||218 Gilmer Ave., NW||2/1||2012607||RM-1||20,100|
|9||224 Gilmer Ave., NW||2/2||2012604||RM-1||24,800|
|10||707 Gilmer Ave., NW||N/A||2111111||RM-1||2,300|
|11||1509 Centre Ave., NW||3/1||2212117||I-1||12,500|
|12||1127 14th St., SE||2/1||4220722||RM-1||29,500|
|13||1131 14th St., SE||N/A||4220723||RM-1||12,000|
*From City of Roanoke Records
Any broker actively licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder will be paid a two percent (2%) commission at settlement. Registration must be on a Woltz & Associates, Inc. Broker Participation Application form and contain the name, address and signature of agent and prospect as well as Broker’s license number and Federal Tax ID number. The form must be received in the office of Woltz & Associates, Inc. by 12:00 noon on August 18, 2016. If prospect attends preview, agent must attend with prospect. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on auction day. Only the first broker to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of licensed real estate agents, on behalf of family members, on behalf of entities in which they hold an ownership interest or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with Seller or Auction Company are not eligible.
Basic Terms & Conditions
- REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders. Registration begins on site at 4:00 PM. Please bring a driver’s license for identification.
- TERMS OF SALE: All property is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on the day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, verbal and written, concerning this sale.
- BIDDING: The auctioneer will determine bid increments. All decisions by the auctioneer regarding bid acceptance are final.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A Buyer’s Premium will be charged. The Buyer’s Premium on real estate is five percent (5%) of the high bid amount. The Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid amount to determine the sale price.
- DEPOSIT: A deposit in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the sale price (high bid plus Buyer’s Premium) will be required on sale day. The deposit is payable by cashier’s check or a pre-approved personal check made payable to Woltz & Associates, Inc. Escrow Account. A personal check will be approved if, prior to or at the time of registration, the Buyer presents a bank letter stating the bidder is a customer of the bank and that the account on which the check is drawn is in good standing.
- CLOSING DATE FOR REAL ESTATE: The balance of the purchase price is due at settlement on or before October 3, 2016.
- TRANSFER OF TITLE TO REAL ESTATE: The real estate will be conveyed by special warranty deed free and clear of liens subject, however, to any recorded rights of way, easements, conditions and restrictions.
- FINANCING: The sale of the real estate is a cash transaction and is not conditioned upon the bidder obtaining financing. Bidders should arrange any necessary financing prior to registering to bid.
- AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLERS.
- BIDDER PACKET: A Bidder Packet with information regarding the real estate will be available from the Auction Company at the previews and upon request.
- GENERAL: All information is subject to verification by all parties relying upon it. No liability for its accuracy or any error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Sellers.